"Conversations"

"I just want Mr. & Mrs. Kim to be okay. My conscience can't take it if something happens to them." Nine said while looking at Mrs. Kim through the window of her room.

"Do you have any ideas Seven? Any plans?" Ben asked.

"Why do you keep on calling me that?" Chen was getting frustrated with the nickname.

"I can't believe it. He doesn't get it. " Wayo was in disbelief "he doesn't get the pun."

"Whatever Yo." 

"So do you have a plan?" Pha reiterated.

"Uhm... no? Ugh, I mean not yet." Chen started to pace the hallway "but our first few objectives is to make sure that Mr. and Mrs. are safe."

"What if Nine just talks to his father?" Wayo quipped.

"That is not a bad idea but how? When my marriage was announced to Ohm, he made sure that we live under the same roof. Everything that I did was monitored." Nine said.

"You don't live with Ohm anymore." Pavel interjected.

"Well, how do get the chance to talk to him?" Nine started to think about possible avenues.

"My father can arrange that, they are business partners after all." Chen said.

Nine was pretty confident that they can pull it off, he's just not sure with what his father's reaction is once they see each other.

Nine proceeded to go to the cafeteria to buy food for Mr. Chen when suddenly, someone grabbed his shoulder. "Nine?"

Nine refused to turn, he knows that voice very well. He felt the hand urge him to turn and when he finally did, he was pulled into a tight embrace. "Is it really you?" he asked.

"Yes, it's me." 

The smell is familiar, he bathed in that smell before. He's back, really back. His first love.

Chen and Ben were on their way to the cafeteria when they saw a tall man hugging Nine.

"Holy shit bro." Ben exclaimed.

"Who is he? Does Nine know him?" Chen inquired. 

"That's the first love bro."

Chen knows he is feeling jealous but knows that he doesn't have the right. He then took a deep breath and went out for air.

"How are you Nine?" Yibo asked him.  Nine couldn't answer, he was lost for words. He realized that he was crying "I'm okay, I really am." he was able to answer between sobs. "You, how are you. You are looking better  than the last time I saw you." 

"I am." Yibo gave him a weak smile. "What are you doing here? Is anyone sick?" 

"Uhm, my adoptive mom is."

"Adoptive?" Yibo gave him an inquiring look.

"I kinda ran away when you left."

"Nine... I..." Yibo was about to say something but Nine sushed him.

"I can't marry him Yi, not after what he did to you." Nine took Yibo's hand "I can't forgive myself after what happened."

"Stop Nine, it was not your fault. It was Ohm." 

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

Nine led Yibo to the room and saw Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Kim, I would love you to meet someone." Yibo extended his hand "this is Yibo. Yibo, this is Mr. Kim."

"The Yibo, your Yibo?" Mr. Kim asked in amazement.