*Panic*

Chen ran outside and shouted for Nine, he tried to see if there are any vehicles nearby and saw none. Chen was starting to panic and ran towards the highway still screaming for Nine. He realized that he is still wearing robes and decided to head back to the house and change.

He was starting to undress to wear a fresh set of clothes when he noticed that Nine was sleeping on the bed. Relief flooded Chen. He has to admit it. He's fucked up, what he feels for the man lying on his ben is not just a simple atteaction. Naked, he decided to slip under the covers and hugged Nine. Chen felt comfort having him in his arms. He barely knew the guy but every small detail he learns about him endears the boy to his heart.

"Sorry I fell asleep again. I was waiting for you to finish so we can eat together."

Chen hugged him tighter "It's okay. We can sleep a little more if you want."

"Are you naked?"

"Uhm yes?"

"Okay. I want to sleep naked too." Nine undressed under the sheets and threw his clothes on the floor. He proceeded with hugging Chen, their libs intertwined. It was the most intimate he has ever been with anyone. It's like they share the same skin, the same warmth, the same breath. He swam in Chen's scent. He reveled on the smooth skin, the toned arms and chest. He can't deny it to himself: he likes the boy. A lot.

They lie in bed for hours, not a kiss was made. They basked in a mutual feeling they know they couldn't put a finger on.

Nine decided to break the silence "If we met under different circumstances, I would have fallen in love with you."

"Why can't you fall in love now?"

"Because my life is complicated, my heart is conflicted and I need to find peace before I can love someone." Chen pulled Nine closer. "This time, I want to be fair. I want to understand my heart better. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"But isn't hurt and love both sides of the same coin?"

"Yes... but if I can minimize the pain..."

Chen kissed Nine. He doesn't want to hear it. He's afraid to hear Nine's next words.

Nine made the kiss deeper. A need awoken in him but there was no need to hurry. The subtle touch creates a slow burn on his skin, butterfly kisses scorch where they land. Every little moan from chen is a melody played by the orchestra. He knows this is wrong but why does having him feels so right? His hand traced every nook and cranny of Chen's skin. He marked every minor flaw with a kiss. Nine led and Chen allowed him to take charge.

Their fingers intertwine as Nine slowly kissed Chen. His kiss explored behind the ear, down the neck, to a nipple, to the navel. At this moment, they are blackholes to each other: once you are drawn in, there is no escape.

He reached what he was looking for, and he licked the spot between the shaft and the sac. He can feel Chen give a light thrust, he then kissed an inner thigh then went back to the hanging sac. He can hear Chen moan with every action he made. He slowly licked upwards from the sac, up the shaft and finally settled his lips on the head. It has been leaking for quite sometime now and he greedily licked the juice up. He slowly licked the underside of the head which earned a loud moan from Chen. He can feel the man tremble under him. In one swift motion, he took the hardness in his mouth, his lips touching Chen's pubes. "Oh wow baby..." he can hear Chen say, albeit incoherently. He made the pace fast and slow driving Chen crazy. Chen took out the lube from the drawer, looked at Nine and pleaded: "PLEASE"

In reckless abandon, Nine took the lube and prepared himself. The moment he knew he was ready, he slathered more lube on Chen's manhood. He leaned towards Chen's ear and whispered "I want to feel your skin."

Nine slowly sat on the rigid pole between Chen's things. It was both pain and ecstacy. Passion unlike any other run in his veins at the moment. He arched until Chen's cock finally hit his sweet spot. His movements became faster. He can see Chen trying to hold back. He is nearing completion without touching himself, he only experienced this with him, not with Ohm or Yibo. The need built in his belly until he can no longer hold back and ropes of cum marked Chen's chest. A few moments later, Chen thrusted so deep and felt him shudder. Warmth filled him and he didn't want that warmth to disappear. They settled in that position, it was sticky yet comfortable. When Chen tried to move to pull out, he stopped him "Don't." They both lay there, in the aftermath of their passion until they both fell asleep.