*The Plan*

"What? Are you fucking kidding me?" Nine asked, feeling really uneasy about the whole situation. Chen has told him that he'd give Nine's number to Ohm and that Nine needs to set up a meeting with the both of them.

Nine mused about what Chen was telling him, is he really ready to face Ohm again? He's been running away from him for such a long time that the mere thought of sharing the same room with him gives him chills up his spine. 

"Just trust me on this." Chen assured him and explained the rest of his plan.

Before they can even continue the conversation, Chen's phone rang again. "It's him again." Nine took a big gulp of air.

"What do you want? I told you I am about to sleep!" Chen tried to sound as pissed off as possible.

"I am sorry, I just... you know what I want. Have you ever lost someone you love, only to find him and then lose him again? I am desperate to find him. You are my only lead on this." Ohm sounded defeated and Chen would have felt bad for him if he didn't know what the bastard did to Nine.

"Okay, here is his number." Chen proceeded to give Nine's number.

"Thank you." Ohm immediately hung up.

Nine's phone immediately rang. He knew who is calling even before he looked at the screen. He looked at Chen and reluctantly answered his phone and placed it on loudspeaker. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Hello, Kornchid. Don't dare hang up."

Fear gripped Nine and he had to lean into Joong for support.

"Pawat." Nine replied curtly.

"How are you? I miss you." Nine was just silent.

"You need to come back to me, Nine." Ohm said in a pleading voice.

"What if I don't want to?"

"I heard that Yibo is back in the country. His grandmother is terminally ill. Imagine the stress that he is in right now."

Nine gasped. He cannot fathom the evil that is running in Ohm's head.

"You son of a bitch." Nine said.

"Imagine if he falls back into that black hole that he was in a couple of years ago. All because you won't come back to me."

Chen cannot believe what he is hearing. This is straight out of a horror movie. He was watching Nine who seemed to be in a lot of stress. All he can do for Nine was to hold his hand and sit with him through this ordeal.

"Fuck you." Nine cussed again at Ohm.

"Oh, believe me, that's the idea. When you're back, I'll tie you in the bed and fill you with my cum. I will make sure that we make up for all that lost time."

Bile went up Nine's throat and it took everything in him to not throw up. "As if I'd let you. You disgust me."

"Oh, Nine, you hurt me. Don't worry, you will let me." 

Nine was already on the verge of crying. "Don't worry Nine, now I know how to reach you, I'll bide my time, as I did before." Ohm said and it sounded as sinister as the day he overheard him talk to the man in that dark room. "I will see you soon Nine." the line disconnected.

Nine looked at Chen and asked "Is this really going to work?"

"Trust me on this." Chen assured Nine and gave him another hug. "Go to Yo's now, he's waiting for you." 

On the other side of the line, Ohm just disconnected the call. "Was that enough?" he asked.

"Yes that's enough. We got his location, just outside of the city. About a 30 to 40 minute drive." Park said, he was tracing the phone call.

"I see."

"and Ohm," 

"Yes?"

"I think they are together."

Anger flared in Ohm, he'd make them pay for making him look like a fool.  "Okay, send people to watch them."