*Tension*

Chen stared at Nine and motioned for him to stay quiet. 

Chen stood up and walked towards the garden and Nine followed quietly.

"Mr. Pawat, I don't know what you are talking about." Chen told Ohm.

"Mr. Aydin, please don't play dumb. It doesn't suit you."

"How did you get my number?" Chen was trying to divert the conversation.

"The means is not important. All I want to know is where is Nine?"

"I don't know who he is." Chen denied vehemently.

"You see Mr. Aydin, cameras don't lie."

Chen placed the phone on mute and had to curse out "FUCK!"

"What is going on?" Nine was getting concerned with the phone call.

"Ohm."  and Chen pointed on the phone.

Nine went pale upon hearing the name. "Hang up!"

"No." Chen then resumed talking to Ohm "What do you mean?"

"I told you Mr. Aydin, the cameras don't lie. You were together when you arrived. We saw it on the media footage."

Chen immediately placed the phone on mute. "Call Wayo, tell him that ask Phana to tell the hotel staff to not release any CCTV footage. Ohm is on to us." Chen went back to the call and Nine immediately contacted Yo to tell him what is going on.

"Oh, so he's Nine. I just met him before the party, he got off a car and flirted with me in the parking lot. He said that he was going to the same party. We made out in my car, and let me say that his mouth is amazing! His ass is tight too!"

"I don't need to hear that." a sudden change in Ohm's voice was obvious.

"I was planning to take him home so we can continue exploring each other but you scared him off." Chen laughed and heard the line disconnect.

"Nine, he disconnected the call. What did Wayo say?" 

Nine had a breather after hearing it but it still didn't stop Nine from pacing. "He'll call Pha right away."

Chen held him by the shoulders "It's going to be okay."

"Is it?" 

"It will be." Chen hugged Nine and a silent promise was made.

Chen's phone rang again, it was the same number Ohm used to call earlier.

"What?" he did not bother hiding the annoyance in his voice.

"Were you able to get his number?"

Chen suddenly had an idea. "Why does it matter? Ah yeah, you said he's your fiance."

"Just answer my question Mr. Aydin, did you get his number?" Ohm's voice sounds like he's on the edge.

"Mr. Pawat, whether I got his number or not is none of your business."

"He is my fiance."

"Your fiance pushed me into my car and undid my pants."

Nine was watching the exchange, he then mouthed to Chen to put the call in loudspeaker.

"He's a slut like that, I let him play but he knows who he belongs to."

"Well, he did say his hole is mine while I fucked him raw in my car."

"Fuck you." Chen can tell that Ohm is seething.

"You are sounding pretty pissed off, I suggest you cool off."

He did not get any response from Ohm.

"And to answer your question, yes, I got his number. I wasn't planning on contacting him but since you are really annoying me right now. I just might."

"Wait!" Ohm screamed on the other line. "I will pay you a hefty amount if you give me his number."

"Are you kidding me? I'm richer than you!" Chen let out a laugh which infuriated the other man.

"Call me later and ask nicely, I might give it to you. I need to sleep now. Bye."

Chen hung up the phone and turned to Nine, "Prepare yourself, I have a plan."