*Façade*

Chen woke up when the blazing sunlight hit his face. He wondered what time it is and reached out beside him and was surprised to find it empty. "Shit, I did something stupid last night." he thought but the memory of Nine's kisses and touch brings a smile to his face. His face when he reached his peak, he came without touching himself. It was beautiful. He checked the time and it's already 11 AM. When he checked his phone, he saw a message:

Sorry, I had to leave early, I have work to do. - Nine

Chen smiled at the message, knowing that he didn't scare the boy away. 

He plopped back into his bed. He reached out for the pillow Nine was using last night and took it in his arms. He can still smell  his scent on the pillow case and realized that him being addicted to the other boy's smell is not just because of the alcohol. 

What if his friends learned that he likes someone who does not belong within their society?

Chen decided to lie in bed a little longer and to linger in the sheets that still smells like Nine. 

Nine on the other hand was sorting some files when Yo approached him "There is something different about you today."

Nine smiled at him said "I'm just extra happy today."

"Well, I was really surprised to hear about what Chen did for your family." 

"He also mentioned that it was his way of apologizing for his bad behavior. Anyway, I am done with this, do you want me to do anything else for you?"

"Actually, can you try some of the new clothes I created? I'll just take some photos and send it to some clients."

"As long as you crop my face?"

"Sure"

In the middle of taking photos, Yo asked again if Nine would like to try modeling "Are you sure that you don't want to try it, at least just a little?"

"I don't want to risk being found by my family, besides. I'm too short for it. 

"You don't have to do ramp, print would be great. To be honest, it seems that you won in the genetic lottery, aside from your height, of course."

They both laughed when Chen suddenly entered the office.

"Why are you here two days in a row?" Yo had to ask.

"My boyfriend is here." Chen then kissed Nine's cheek.

"I'm not your boyfriend, besides, I don't date men who are still fresh from break-ups." Nine gave Chen a smile

Yo was surprised with the action, raised his eyebrow "Excuse me? Is there something going on?"

Chen said "Apparently, nothing!" he sounded really sarcastic. He then smiled at Nine.

"I need to get these photos to my clients, I will be back after an hour. Man the fort for me, please." Yo told Nine, he then looked at Chen "And you! I am telling you, behave yourself."

Yo left the two alone. 

"So, what is this frown about?" Nine asked as he started to clean up the pile of clothes. Chen suddenly approached him from behind and kissed his nape. "I woke up alone." Chen murmured and continued kissing towards his neck.

"You did receive my text, right? Or did I send it to the wrong number?" Nine was using all his will power to ignore the pleasure from the kisses that he is getting from the taller man.

"Well, I wanted to have another round before you go." Chen was still trying to get a reaction from Nine, his hands are now unbuttoning the top buttons of Nine's shirt.

"I am working." Nine took a deep breath "Last night was a mistake and it will never happen again."

"You know the way you arch your neck to my kiss says otherwise." Chen then started to lightly pinch Nine's nipple which granted him the moan he has been yearning to hear. "That's my boy. Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Nine knows that he is already in the deep end, he wants to make their relationship as professional as possible but Chen is making it hard. Chen is making him really hard.

Chen then pushed Nine on the couch "I want to see this thing that was rubbing at my belly last night while I fucked you through the sheets." Chen said as he skillfully undressed Nine. He finally saw it, his prize. He started to kiss Nine's inner thigh, up to the hanging sac then he went for the puckered hole. All that Nine could do was moan. With one expert motion, he swallowed Nine whole. 

"Chen, please..." Nine started to beg as he ran his fingers through Chen's hair.

Chen's mouth was all sorts of wonder, it licked, sucked and played with the spots that made Nine dizzy with pleasure. 

Chen can feel that Nine's legs are starting to stiffen. He removed Nine's manhood from his mouth "Go ahead, do it!" he then resumed with enjoying Nine with his mouth when he felt Nine's hand urge him to go deeper. Chen made it faster, deeper. His tongued sliding under the head of Nine's dick and it drove the boy crazy. "I'm-" he heard the other boy say then he felt warmth fill his mouth. He wanted it all. He didn't let a drop spill. 

"Chen, are you crazy?!" Nine said heaving yet a a visible smile is seen on his face. 

Chen just smiled and helped him to his feet. "Wash and get dressed, I'll fix the clothes for you." Nine was about to walk past him when he grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. He can see Nine flustered. 

"I just came, don't make me hard again."

"Don't worry, it's my turn tonight." Chen winked.

"I told you, this is the last time." Nine immediately turned his back and walked silently to the bathroom.