*Another Phone Call*

Wayo was still waiting for an update from Pha regarding Chen's status. He has been uneasy and as per Pha's instruction, he should not tell Nine, at least not yet. 

Ben drove them to the police station so they can put in a report. 

"I was able to make a schedule with your father, he said he would make time for you and to just tell him the time and date." Ben told him on their way back to Yo's place.

Nine smiled, it's a great sign. Chen was right, things are indeed working out. Nine kept looking at his phone, waiting for a message from Chen. The first thing that he did when he woke up was to reach out to the other side of his bed finding it empty and realizing that Chen was not beside him. Maybe, maybe he's really smitten.

He wants this to be over so he can finally take this chance with Chen. This time, he's ready to fall. 

"I wonder how Chen is? He hasn't sent me any message yet." Nine asked aloud.

There was dead silence in the car, Yo was contemplating if he should tell Nine about the assault last night. 

"Uhm... Nine" Yo started.

"You don't have to tease me Yo. I finally have an answer for you."

"Huh, answer?" Yo frowned.

"To your question, if I have feelings for Chen. Yes, I do."

Yo took in a deep breath and Ben gave Yo a look. Both of them still don't have any news other than Pavel and Pha brought Chen to the hospital.

"So Nine, how about Yibo?" Ben asked him.

"Yibo is part of my past, Ben."

"Are you telling me that Chen is your present?"

"I..." Nine was cut off when Yo's phone started to ring

"Hello, Pha?" Yo answered and he was silent for several minutes. He then gave the phone to Ben. "FUCK! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Ben exclaimed. Tears started to roll down Yo's eyes. Nine was starting to worry. "Guys, what is going on?" he had to ask the two men.

"Nine, Pha wants to talk to you." 

Nine reluctantly accepted the phone "Hello, Pha?"

"Nine... I need you to calm down, okay?"

Nine's heart was beating out of his chest. The words Pha said didn't make sense. He just kissed the boy goodnight before he left for Yo's place last night.

"No." was the only thing he could say. Tears started to run down his face. 

He didn't notice that they stopped and Yo transferred beside him. 

"Let's go there! I want to see him! I NEED to see him!" Nine cried out to Yo and Ben.

"We can't, remember what he told you Nine?" Yo was trying to calm the inconsolable Nine "you promised him that you will push through with the plan, no matter what happened."

"No! I need to go there!" 

Yo slapped Nine. When Nine looked at Yo, he can see that the other boy was bawling his eyes out. "You owe it to Chen. You need to do this Nine!" Yo said while wiping the tears from his eyes "imagine what I'm feeling Nine, he's my best friend." Yo started to break down.

Nine gave Yo the tightest hug he can give, hoping that he can fix whatever was broken inside Yo. "This is all my fault." Nine felt extremely guilty.

"No Nine, this is all Ohm's doing, not yours. If there is anyone to blame, it's him." Ben said.

Nine has never been more decided to bring the man down. "Ben, arrange a room in your hotel tonight. I am meeting the fucker there." Anger fueled his every motive, he will make sure that Ohm will pay for every life he ruined, including his. If he's going down, he is going to bring Ohm down with him.