*The Date*

"You look cute." Yibo said and then gave Nine a quick peck on his cheek. Yibo has been waiting for this day. They have been teammates in the swimming team but he always asked Nine to go out with him but he always says 'kidding' or 'just joking' right after. He doesn't know what took over him to finaly make the question serious.

Nine smiled at him and took his hand "I think if I don't initiate, you will not do anything." He smiled at the small man in front of him. He led Nine to his car and started driving. Both were silent during and Nine had to break the ice. "Does your father know that we are dating?"

"Do you want me to tell him?"

"Do you want world war 3 to start?"

Both laughed at Nine's joke.

Nine knows that their romance is going to be a bit complicated knowing that some  of their family businesses compete but he hopes that this is going to be bigger than that.

Yibo pulled up his pick-up truck in a side of a cliff. He took out a blanket and a basket and proceeded with fixing the back of the pickup so they can lay in there.

"I also got pillows!" Yibo said smiling.

Yibo prepared almost everything, from the food to the background music, all they have to do is enjoy each other's company.

They were watching the stars together, singing songs. It was perfect. The only thing missing was a kiss. They were laying on the futon placed by Yibo on the pick when Yibo asked Nine "Do you want to use my arm as your pillow?"

"But we already have pillows." Nine said bashfully.

"My arms are more comfortable, besides, I can hug you if you're not that far. Perks is you can hug me back"

Nine rolled his eyes but still did what the other boy asked him to do.

"Another perk is you smell really nice." Nine said then proceeded to hug Yibo.

"I hope you are having a good time."

"Good is an understatement."

"I hope this makes it better then" Yibo suddenly kissed Nine. It was not Nine's first kiss but he still felt like it was his first time. Everything feels different and better if it is someone you really like huh? Nine thought.

Before the kiss went any further, Yibo did one final peck and held Nine in his arms.

"Best date ever." Nine whispered

The following morning, Ohm went to Nine's place. It was family day for the Kornchids and he wanted to make sure that Nine would not turn him away once he's there. He brought flowers for Nine, hoping that it would make the other boy happy. He was let in by the maids and was led to the dining hall where the family is.

Nine was surprised to see Ohm with a bouquet. His father and mother was watching them and he knows that he can't be rude to Ohm.

"Nine, these are for you." Nine accepted the flowers.

"What are these for?" He asked.

"This is for what I did the other night and I want to say sorry."

Before Nine can respond, a maid approached their table and addressed his father. "Sir, a letter arrived for you in the mail."

Mr. Kornchid proceeded to open the letter and found a set of photos.

"NINE, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THESE PHOTOS?!"

Nine immediately looked at the photos and stared in horror. It was his date with Yibo but the photos are those of them kissing.

"I need you to explain this!"

"Father I -"

"You act like a harlot! How dare you ruin our family name?"

Nine didn't know what to do other than to cry "We were just kissing?"

"In the back of the truck? In a public place?! Go into your room and do not go out unless I say otherwise and leave your phone!"

Nine ran to his room feeling cornered with what is happening.