Beginning of Fate 1

Its been almost a whole month of school. Yet I was still rejected twice in the same month. Sigh* its only been about half a year since I've cried for a boy. I dont understand life. What's the point if we are all going to die anyway. When I was little I always thought "Live life through the fullest, fall in love, go through ups and downs, and eventually die." Even if im just 18, an age of troublesome and maturness, I even dont understand how I use to feel when I was little. Honestly.

Its Friday and my friends and I are thinking of going to the computer café afterschool. Its a really hot day and we are going to have to walk more than half a mile to get there. But none of that mattered to me because there's a person I know will be there. His name is Damion. He goes to the same school as me. I've had a crush on him since the 2nd semester of 10th grade. He only transferred to our school after winter break. At first it was my friend Emmy that liked him first, knew him first, talked to him first, was friends with him first, walked with him to the computer café first, and hugged him first. But during the summer break...all of that ended...I dont know why...or how. But I knew something happened between them that I wasn't aware of. Damion is also the only guy i have left...other than Laurence.

Once me and my friends Emmy, Aniela, Ally, etc. Entered the computer café I didn't see Damion anywhere. So we just ordered drinks and sat at the table near the computers. A few minutes later Damion arrived. My heart began to beat fast. He sat next to me. A few of us used the computers but me, Damion, Aniela, Emmy, and Ally stayed at the table. A couple of hours later we had to leave. While they went to pay for the extra coffee we got i gave a goodbye hug to Damion. When I let go he kissed me on the lips. I got surprised and looked down and blushed. And as soon as I knew it he kissed me again on the cheek and hugged me again.

"Ill see you tomorrow." he said in a soft voice making a shiver run up my spine.

"Ok." I smiled and when he let me go I saw that Emmy was glaring at me. She looked away and the day went by.