Chapter One

Have you ever witnessed the most astonishing view right in front of your eyes but you wonder if it's really real? That's what I'm experiencing right now as I watch the only woman I've ever loved stand in front of me in Nelle&Co wearing a long flowing white wedding dress hugging every curve on her body perfectly. Off the shoulders and tight fitted around her chest area with a simple flower design made of diamantes sitting just below the navel area on the dress hugging her perfect shaped hips and legs in all the right places all the way down to floor and trailing a good few inches behind her, her long loose curled chocolate brown hair falling down her back shes perfect in every way and she doesn't even no it.

"Hellooooo earth to Ryan!" Cassie says laughing and that soon hits me back to reality.
"What do you think? I think this is the one!!" Cassies exclaims excitedly. I stand up take her hand in mine and let her twirl around slowly whilst I take in every inch and say "Cass you look stunning, Mac's a lucky man!"

Yeah unfortunately I dont have the pleasure of calling Cassie my future wife I'm more like her gay best friend even though I'm not gay, she's marrying a guy named Mac he seems like a decent guy never done me no wrong and never hurt Cassie but I dont trust him, isit because I'm in love with Cassie and didnt have the balls to tell her incase I ruined our friendship? Maybe! I tell myself this anyways because I hope more than anything Mac treats her as she deserves to be treated, like a princess!

Mac's 5ft 9 with blonde hair thats always neat and tidy combed over a little to the side, great fashion sense actually come to think of it I dont think I've ever seen him in just casual wear like a pair of joggers and a top. Mac is now the CEO of his dads car company so his always driving the latest cars, money is not an issue for this man, he complements Cassie well shes 5ft 5, an accountant who lives quite comfortably looking at them together they are picture perfect.

I have mousey blonde hair normally shorter round the sides with just a trim on top were I style my curly hair in a messy kind of look I'm always in joggers and a chilled top and no where near as reserved as Mac I like a good time I mean your only here to live once right?! I'm what people like to call a grease monkey, I work long hours in my dads garage as a mechanic and whilst it's not the highest paid or most glamorous job I enjoy it and live comfortably and to me that means the most. I'd give Cassie the world and more if she let me, she doesn't even know how I feel and I'm not about to tell her, weve been best friends since we were little kids running around in our nappies she probably sees me as her annoying brother more than anything else.

We lived next door to each other, our mums would always be in one anothers houses drinking tea and gossiping so our relationship just naturally blossomed from a young age, spent our days in nursery together causing mischief and our evenings in one of our houses causing a little more mischief.

"Ok ready, I'm starving! Lunch?" Cassie says nudging her elbow into me, I laugh "dont have to ask me twice" we head out of Nelle&co and hop into the cream 1965 ford mustang I purchased a few years ago for a bargain, it needed alot of work to it when I purchased it and for me looking at it its definitely paid off. Cassie gets in and shakes her head "are you ever gonna upgrade your car Ry?" I shoot her a sarcastic shocked face, shes always getting on to me about my car but truth be told I like the old classics and this one has a Dean Winchester from supernatural vibe that I love "Cass the ladies literally fall at my feet when they see this beast it's my lucky charm" she shakes her head and just laughs. I'm always with a different woman never settled down, women offer it to me on a plate and who am i to refuse? I'm a man with needs but no woman will ever compare to Cassie and if i ever stumble across a woman like her then I'll make sure I'm the man to marry her!

I've barely parked the car and Cassies opening the door shes so impatient when shes hungry I park as quickly as possible and follow Cass inside MummaGs it's the best pizza place in Rochly I've come across and I've lived here 5years now. We both get refillable Pepsi and a large Bbq Supreme pizza with garlic bread and potatoe wedges to share. Cassie practically jumps the waiter approaching with the food and I cant help but let out a little laugh she just gives me a look as if to say be quiet or I ain't sharing she really does love her food but working out as much as she does definitely keeps her size 12 figure in perfect shape. There is nothing I dont no about this woman this is probably why people think I'm her gay best friend but I'd rather that than not be in her life at all.

We sit and eat and talk for a while time always flys past when I'm with Cass. "Much better" Cassie smiles whilst using the tissue to wipe the grease off her hands. "That's a relief to hear I thought I was gonna have to call Mac for some help" I wink. Cassies laughs, god I love her laugh it's so infectious, her smile can light up even the darkest of rooms man shes beautiful.

I drop Cassie to the beautiful 3bedroom house she shares with Mac & Mac's little sister Charlotte, Charlotte's 16 and was always getting in trouble Mac's parents struggled looking after her because of their long hours at work with her being a handful so Mac & Cassie took it upon themselves to take her in as they have more time and I can honestly say they've done a good job Charlotte's in a much better place she's not out partying every night anymore, shes doing well at school studying for her GCSE'S Cass is a little worried shes going to slip back into her old ways as she has now found herself a boyfriend who she spends alot of time with but I reassure her Charlotte's in a better place.

"Laters Cass" I shout and wave as she approaches her front door.
"Text me when you get in Ry, Loveya" she shouts back and with that she enters the place shes called home for the past 6years.
I only live a 20minute drive from Cass so before I no it I'm in my spacious 2bed apartment I share with Nial, his a good friend he showed me around when I first moved to Rochly 5years ago he could tell I was a little lost and we just clicked. His my height 6ft 1, brown hair that tucks behind his ears and olive skin, he works in a clothes store called D&M (Designer & More) so with both of us on a low income we decided to flat share and it works alright, we both do our own thing and he spends alot of his time at his finance Leigh's house. Leigh's a lovely woman she's 5ft 6 blonde straight hair and blue eyes she works in the local coffee shop, they balance each other perfectly Nial being loud and out there the same as me and Leigh is quite shy and reserved.

As promised I send a quick text to Cass;

To Cassie:
Home! Glad u found the perfect dress! See you at the weekend. Loveya x

We all planned to go out for drinks the weekend it's been a while since we hit a club together Cass and Mac will meet us at Bar 4 as they finish work later than myself, Nial and Leigh. Leigh's bringing a friend along so were see what the night brings atleast I wont be stood their watching them all snog each others faces off all night.

Before I no it the weekends arrived and me Nial and Leigh are having a few drinks sitting around the small island that sits in the centre of our kitchen in the apartment whilst waiting for Leigh's friend, Leigh tells me her names Lucia and that's about all she tells me, oh and that she likes a good time so tonight should be interesting although she didnt elaborate on what the word fun means to her friend.
After 20minutes or so of drinks flowing and casual chit chat which consists mainly of the week we all had at work theres a knock on the door.
"That's probably Lucia, I'll get it" Leigh says as she stands from the stool she was sitting on, she opens the door and I lift my eyes from my drink to see a short blonde woman no taller than 5ft 5 hugging Leigh. As I lock eyes with Lucia we mimic each others faces with our jaws practically hitting the floor. I instantly think shit, shit, shit, this can not be happening. To be honest her name and the way she looks felt oddly familiar but I didnt over think it I mean the thought never crossed my mind that Leigh's friend Lucia could be this Lucia what are the odds?! I can literally feel Nial staring straight at me but my mouth dont close and my eyes dont leave Lucia's. This is going to be a long night!

Hey Lovelies,

Thanks so much for reading! Hope you're enjoying it so far!!

This chapter was more of an introduction into the characters.

I've not yet come across a story in a man's P.O.V so thought I'd try something different!

What are your theories on who Lucia is?

Toni xx