Chapter Two

We arrive at bar 4 around 9.30pm Cass text to say her and Mac would be here for 9.45pm knowing I have 15minutes to get a drink down me I waste no time in doing so.
"Jack & Coke please mate make it a double!" I say to the bartender putting a £5 note on the bar.
"Long night already fella?" He says whilst handing me my drink.
"It's about to get worse" I reply as I notice Cassie and Mac hand and hand walking in the club, I down my drink it makes me wince a little but I needed it to brace myself for what was about to happen. Cassie's notices me and gives a wave she let's go of Mac's hand and starts heading towards me whilst he heads towards Nial and Leigh, thankfully Lucia headed to the toilet seconds before they arrived. Cassie makes her way thru the crowd to me and places a kiss on my cheek and I give a small smile, she instantly tells somethings up.
"What's going on Ry? You ok?" A concerned look spread across her face. I swallow hard not wanting to say what I'm about to say.
"I should of called you, I dont no why i didnt, shock maybe but umm, shit!" I stop my eyes catching Lucia walking towards Nial whose standing with Leigh and Mac, Cassie follows my gaze and when she locks eyes with Lucia her fists instantly clench as anger takes over her body. I try to pull her back on the bar stool but I cant in this moment all she can see is Lucia, I notice Lucia's face lose all colour and Mac has a worried expression all over his face the poor man didnt have time to register who was approaching them as he stood with Nial before he sees Cassie storming over pushing thru anyone in her way.

"Cass stop!" I shout but the loud music drowns my voice out and before I no it Cassie is ontop of Lucia sending fist after fist down into her face. Nial and Mac manage to pull Cass off just as I approach.
"What the fuck Cass?!" Nial shouts
"Luc you ok?" Leigh asks Lucia brushing her now blood stained hair from her face.
"Is she ok? Are you shitting me. You no her? This is your friend?" Cassie screams at Leigh.
"Yes Cass, what the fuck is going on?!" Leigh demands but Cassie don't say a word she storms out the club me and Mac following behind her none of us say anything as she flags a cab down and we all get in.

Before I can even shut the door to my apartment Cassie is screaming at me.
"What the fuck Ry, how could you let her come, how could you not warn me, how could you?!" She slumps in the couch crying with her head in her hands.
"Its ok Cass I'm here" Mac tries reassuring her. I interrupt.
"Cass I'm sorry, you no I'd never wanna cause you pain. I was in shock I didnt no what to do I should have called you yes I should never have let her come along to the bar but it wasnt my place to fill Nial and Leigh in I didnt no what to do"
I was desperate for her to understand from my point of view but I new I fucked up I should have warned her.

Lucia is the main reason Cassie moved from Broadway to Rochly and then I followed shortly after. Cass couldn't live with bumping into the woman who killed her brother and mum intentionally or not Cassie solely blames Lucia and you no what I cant even blame her for the way she feels about her.

Theres banging at my door pulling me from my thoughts I open it and I couldn't believe what I was seeing Nial and Leigh standing there with Lucia.
"No, you have some balls I give you that" I say looking directly at Lucia. Cassie obviously hears and comes to the door. Leigh goes to say something but Cassie doesn't acknowledge her and Nial are even standing there she looks straight into Lucia's eyes and leans as close to her face as possible and says thru gritted teeth
"If you do not go back to whatever hole you crawled out of I promise you today will be your last day" Lucia didnt even hesitate she let go of Leigh's arm and turned and walked away at a very quick pace she knew Cass wasnt playing Leigh and Nial looked back at lucia and then Cassie confusion spread across both their faces.
"Who the fuck is gonna give me an explanation as to what just fucking happened with my friend?!" Leigh questions
"She's a murdering bitch and that was me letting her off lightly. Maybe you should pick your friends more carefully because lemme tell you Leigh having that scum as a friend will leave you with none" Cass shouts never breaking eye contact with Leigh.