十八

⚠️You⚠️Know⚠️
You made it back home rather late as usual and Shorter was finally back in his normal wear.

"I told you Michelle was cool!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah yeah yeah," He waved it off.

"Speaking of Michelle she thinks we're dating," Shorter smirks. "We'd look cute together."

"Why would she think that? I'd expect her to hit on you first." You laughed.

"Well I kinda lied and said that I was your boyfriend."

"You what?"

"In my defense she was giving me the creeps." Shorter raised his hands up.

"What am I gonna do with you." You shook your head jokingly.

"Let me be your boyfriend?" Shorter 'suggested'.

"You're so damn persistent."

"Because I want you." Shorter stares straight into your eyes.

"Oh?" You felt small as he came closer and towered over you.

"Don't believe me?" Shorter pulls you in close his breath fanning your cheek.

"I believe you." You squeak feeling his hand come in contact with your ass.

"I think I still need to show you." Shorter leans in to kiss you. You feel your back hit the wall making you gasp. Shorter takes this as an opportunity to stick his tongue into your mouth.

You'd be lying if you said you werent totally into it. Between your dream and watching Shorter walk around half naked you felt almost desperate for this moment.

Your hands find your way to pull at his purple locks earning a low groan from him. He trails open mouth kisses to your neck before finding your sweet spot leaving a dark hickey in place.

Your shirt followed by his and next your bra was comimg off in a matter of seconds. You pull away from Shorter only to lead him to your room. You pushed the male so that he's resting back on his hands.

"Let me take care of you." you move to unzip his pants he watched intently as you took his dick into your hands. You teasingly licked up his shaft and gave small licks to the slit of his head. You looked up with a smirk, but Shorter wasn't having any of it.

"You're being such a tease. Maybe I need to teach you a lil something." He gently slides his hands into your hair and pulls your head back. Your mouth falling open slightly as he pushes his dick into your mouth. Shorter thrusts repeatedly, but not too much where you couldn't handle it.

Your eyes were watering and you could feel him twitch in your mouth. You looked up at him again watching as he enjoyed fucking your mouth. You made eye contact and this sent Shorter over the edge.

"Fuck, if you keep looking at me like that I'm gonna fuckin," he moaned releasing into your mouth. You pulled away a string of saliva and cum running down your chin. Shorter moved to wipe it off with his thumb before making you suck it off. He pulls you onto the bed and gives you a peck before he moves to deal with your pants. His hands worked swiftly as he left you in just your lace panties.

I'm a fucking genius for wearing lace today!

Shorter litters kisses all over your inner thigh before meeting your womanhood. He gives a light kiss to your clothed heat feeling the wetness of it.

"You're already so wet for me, was someone eager for this?" You bite your lip as a blush forms on your face. Shorter chuckles pulling your panties down exposing you completely. You shivered as Shorter's eyes racked your body.

"Shorter please." You begged. You felt his hand against your wet folds as he moved to your clit making small circular motions. He was barely grazing over it and you wanted more from him. You moved your hips forward feeling more of the friction you wanted.

"Shorter," you whined. Shorter stops and dips down between your legs once again. This time you felt his tongue against you, you arched your back in pleasure. You hands grab at the sheets beneath you as Shorter skillfully eats you out. The combination of his tongue working against your clit and his fingers pumping in and out of you was driving you insane. You were so close to cumming when Shorter cuts it off.

You whine from the lose of contact with him, but upon opening your eyes you notice Shorter positioning himself.

"Can I?" He waits for your answer like a true G. You nod in response and let him take over once again. Your leg was propped up on his shoulder and the other one wrapped loosely around his waist. His cock slid into you with relative ease.

Shorter adjusts himself before looking at you again for your okay. You rock your hips up into him and takes this as his go ahead. He grips your hips keeping you in place as slowly thrusts into you.

"I want you to feel every fuckin inch of me." Shorter growls into your ear making you shudder. Your hands rested on his back as he continued to speed up a bit. Your breathing became heavier as one of Shorter's hands found its way back to your clit. It was still so sensitive from before.

"Fuck," you moaned out. The way Shorter was rolling into you turned you into a moaning mess. Especially with the way he was moaning as well.

"Does it feel good to have me inside you like this?" You nod not able to respond without fucking it up with a moan.

"What was that baby?"

"Yes!" You choke out.

"Good." Shorter was working into you harder than before. You feel his balls slapping your ass.

"S-shorter I'm gonna c-" you let out another loud moan.

"Cum for me baby." Shorter cooed. His thrusts becoming more sloppy as he was reaching his climax as well. Shorter kisses your neck as you come undone beneath him with a slight shake. He pulls out and cums on your stomach.

"I should probably clean this up." He chuckles biting his lip.

"You can use a shirt from my clothes basket." Shorter grabs one and wipes off your stomach then lay next to you for cuddles.

"Yes." You speak up abruptly.

"Yes what?."

"I'll be your girlfriend."