二十七

🤰🏻Twins?🤰🏻

Your sister, Carmen, was currently going into labor. Who better to ask to take care of the boys in the meantime than you. You left to pick up the boys who were more than excited to see you as always.

"Where's Uncle Shorter?" Carter questioned as soon as he got in.

"Sho-ter." Ian attempted to repeat after his older brother.

"He's at home."

"Are we staying with you until mommy comes home?"

"Mommy?" Ian squeaks.

"Until your dad comes and gets you. How do you feel having two new baby sisters?"

"I don't wanna share my room with them," You caught a glimpse of Carter in the mirror pouting.

"I'm moving in with you."

"Your mom will be sad if you do that bud."

"I don't know why she has to have more kids when she already has us." He points to himself and Ian. You shake your head and let out a quiet laugh.

This kid is too much

You finally reached your apartment. Shorter was leaned back on the couch asleep until Carter attacked.

"Uncle Shorter!" He called out. After his birthday he insisted on calling Shorter that. No one really minded, but if anything were to happen between you two it would be hard on the kid.

"Hey bud, what are you doing here?" Shorter sits up with the kid in his lap.

"My mommy's having more babies and I'm moving in with you and Auntie Y/N."

"Is that right?" Carter nods.

"I'm not sharing a room with them. I already have to share mine with Ian."

"You won't have to share a room with them, but you do have to stay with your mom and dad. Don't you want to be a cool big brother?"

"I already am one!" Carter exclaims.

"That is true, but if you help out you can be the coolest in the world."

"Even the coolest in the universe?"

"Yep, the only way is to be a good boy and stay home." Shorter persuades him.

The boys ended up staying overnight luckily it was the weekend so you didn't need to take them anywhere. You woke up and the other side of the bed was cold and empty.

Shorter must've stayed out there.

You went to the living room to find the table still pushed back and the three boys sleeping on the floor. Carter had half his body draped over Shorter's side will Ian was cozied up in his arms. You snapped a quick picture or two then put your phone away.

I guess I can make some pancakes

You began cooking the pancakes along with some eggs and bacon. Luckily you bought apple juice the other day so the kids could enjoy that. You felt Shorter's arms wrap around you and his chin rest on top of your head.

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Mornin love." Shorter yawns. You feel another pair of arms wrap around your legs.

"Whatcha makin?" Carter asks.

"Pancakes. Now can you two take a seat at the table." They both move quickly to the table. After bring them their food you wake Ian so he can eat as well.

"It seems your dad will be picking you guys up later on."

"I don't wanna go." Carter protests once again.

"Remember what I told you?" Carter nods at Shorter.

Later on that day Liam was able to pick up the boys without much of a hassle. The rest of your day was spent cuddled up with Shorter.

"I want to have a baby." You blurt. You weren't entirely serious, but you wanted to see what Shorter had to say.

"What? Are you sure that's what you want right now?"

"I just wanted to see what you'd say." You shrug.

"Did you think I'd say no? I'm down for you having my kids." He kisses your cheek.