二十三

"He'll be just fine he passed out from the pain of getting shot multiple times and blood loss," the doctor informed Sing and Ash.

"We'll watch him for a few days, but since he'll just need to let the wounds heal it will be fine to release him." He added. Both guys nodded in response taking a seat next to his bed. Eiji returned with food for the three of them everyone ate quietly.

"How about some TV?" Eiji suggested not liking the silence at all. He didn't wait for an answer and grabbed the remote off of the bed.

The news was on talking about the current events, nothing they wanted to hear about. All the other channels seemed rather bland until he landed on some court show, Hot Bench to be exact. Eiji sat back down and watched as the people argued with the judges.

Time passed and Sing could be found taking on the role of leader as Shorter healed. Sing hoped that by the time Shorter was back he'd be proud of the things he'd done. The next time Sing visited, Shorter was awake and getting checked on for release. The nurse gave him papers on how to treat his wounds and a perscription. Later on in the day they sent him on his way.

Sing was given the praise of a lifetime when Shorter found everything sorted out. Shorter made his way to Chang Dai to greet his sister and pick up food. His next destination was your place.

You were relaxing in the bathtub with a lavender bathbomb. You weren't particularly fond of the scent, but it was said to help soothe people. When the water began to feel cool you got out and wrapped your towel around yourself. You planned to sit around in the freshly dried towel and eat the cupcakes you bought. Music seemed to be on your mind as you hummed a tune, so you put in your earbuds leaning against the counter eating a cupcake.

The door opened and someone had stepped in, but you were too into your music to notice. You swayed throwing the cupcake wrapper away and going for a second one. You felt a pair of hands grip your waist and your heartbeat quickened.

Oh fuck this is it im gonna fuckin die half naked eating cupcakes

"My love," Shorter's voice made you shiver.

Now im starting to imagine things im going insane i just know it

"Baby." He spoke again. Your earbuds hung off the counter the cupcake no longer in your hands as you stared up at Shorter. Your eyes began to water as he pulled you into his warm embrace giving kisses to your freshly washed hair.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." You pulled away to wipe your tears. Shorter's hand made its way to your face as he kissed your lips. It felt unreal to be with him in that moment. To be able to touch him, hear him, see him and smell him.

How about tasting him?

You stood on your tiptoes and wrapped your arms around him to deepen the kiss. It was desperate and you could tell how long you two had been waiting for it. Shorter pulled away for some air then gave a few lingering pecks.

"Is there a reason you're naked in the kitchen babygirl?" He whispered.

"I um just got out the bath." You felt like your breath had been taken away. This was Shorter alive and in the flesh.

"You know, you're so fucking beautiful," Shorter hoisted you onto the counter and kissed you once more. This kiss lasted a little less longer than before as he began kissing along your jaw.

"You'd look even more beautiful all fucked out because of me." He whispers into your ear gently tugging your earlobe. goosebumps raised on your skin from this action. Shorter kissed and sucked on your neck leaving multiple hickies. A deep purple that satisfied him. He wanted them to be as noticeable as possible. After all you were his.