十九

You woke up and noticed the sleeping male next to you. A smiled crept onto your face as you remembered the events that took place last night.

"Why do you have that creepy look on your face?" Shorter moved closer draping an arm over you.

"Can we close the goddamn curtains its so fuckin bright." He groaned.

"No, everyone needs a little vitamin D in their life its good for you."

"I can give you all the vitamin D you need love." In a flash you were pinned down with Shorter hovering above you. He attacks you with kisses all over making you giggle.

"You're so lame." You manage to say between laughing.

"Yeah, but you want me so it's okay." Shorter quickly pecks your lips before getting up. The view of his ass and back muscles were quite the sight to see.

"I'm gonna shower you're welcome to come if you'd like." He winked noticing you staring at him. 

"I'll join, but no touching I have to be at work soon." You followed close behind him.

"Not even quickie?" Shorter pouted.

"No, no quickies just shower." You pushed the male into the bathroom. A few minutes into the shower you feel Shorter hug you from behind.

"How about a kiss?"

"A kiss and nothing else." You give in turning to face the overly touchy Shorter. The kiss was short and sweet nothing too dramatic.

"Have a good day at work." Shorter steps out to let you finish up your shower alone. By the time you stepped out and got dressed you noticed that Shorter was nowhere to be seen.

You sighed knowing exactly what he meant

You sighed knowing exactly what he meant. You let it go and texted him back telling him to stay safe.

how safe could he possibly be in his situations

The whole time at work all you could think about was Shorter. Was he okay? Will he actuall return to you? What exactly is he doing right now?

You huffed and swiveled around in your chair getting ready to take your break. Grabbing your laptop to put some finishing touches to your project you head to the cafeteria. It was busier than normal for whatever odd reason, but you ignored it and continued to work and eat.

"Thought I'd catch you here." You looked up to Kane sitting across from you.

"Oh hey, whats up?"

"I wanted to talk to." His face grew a little more serious.

"About what?" You completely stopped what you were doing.

"About that guy that was at your house when I showed up," Kane broke eye contact with you and stared at the table.

"You're with him aren't you?" He looked back up now fidgeting with the straw of his cup cup waiting for an answer.

"...yes," you hesitated not sure where this conversation was going.

"You know he's dangerous, right?"

"I know what I got myself into."

"I just don't want you to end up in a bad place like my brother. What if when he's tired of you, you just become his gangs whore that they pass around." You scoffed at the things Kane was telling you.

"Shorter isn't like that."

"You never know."