𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

════════

════════

I woke up the next day feeling dizzy, I couldn't sleep last night, I even drank 2 glasses of milk in hopes that it'll make me feel sleepy I had no choice but to take sleeping pills. again.

I stretched my arms before standing up and walked to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

After taking a hot relaxing shower I then started to fix my bedroom, sheets cleany tucked, pillows are stacked neatly and used clothes are already on the laundry basket.

After that I checked my schedules and emails to see if there are pending works that I need to finish. I went downstairs, at the kitchen to be exact to prepare my breakfast

When I arrived at the kitchen my mood suddenly change.

Minhi and Jungkook are at the table eating their breakfast, Jungkook glanced at me but then looked away.

I washed my hands before proceeding to cook my breakfast.

I can't focus on chopping the onions because of Jungkook and Minhi's presence. After cooking and all I decided to list all of my errands that I'll be doing.

I expected a lot of works that will be assigned to me, and I was right. As soon as I opened my Gmail different details and informations popped in my screen.

I finished half of the first report before changing my clothes, I decided to go to the super market to restore new groceries.

The supermarket is only 5 minutes away which is really convenient for us who lives here. I picked some stuff that I'll be needing and some vegetables and fruits.

After getting the softeners that I needed I went to the seafood area to get some fresh shrimps. I picked the only bag of shrimps left in freezer.

I flinched when I was not the only person who is also getting that bag of shrimp, his hands overlapping mine.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He muttered.

"No, no it's okay. You can take it."

He looked at me for a few seconds before replying. "It's fine you can have it."

He said before leaving. I was staring at him slightly happy that I got the shrimps. I made sure that everything I needed is in my cart before paying them at the cashier.

I was walking the distance of the super market to our house when suddenly I passed by a crowded park

I was walking the distance of the super market to our house when suddenly I passed by a crowded park. I was contemplating if I should stay for a while or go home to finish my pending works. I checked my wrist watch to see if I have enough time to maybe relax here.

9:30 a.m KST Hmmmm that's enough time for me to stay here for a while.

I sat down on one of the benches, looking at the kids who are playing.
I wonder if I wasn't forced to marry Jungkook, could I have a better life?

I suffered because of my father he thinks that without his life plan thing my life would be ruined. He doesn't trust me enough that I can take care of myself thus the reason why he planned to arrange my marriage to his business partner's son. Another benefit that he, they[i] could get is making both companys' bond stronger and successful

I was too naive and would always obey my father's order that I couldn't defend myself. Good thing both me and Jungkook doesn't like meddling with one's businesses so for four years we kept on ignoring others.

After a while of reflecting and talking to myself I went home, tired of just reminding myself about things that makes me depressed.

I opened the door only to reveal Minhi and Jungkook cuddling each other while watching telivision. Not surprising for me.

I saw how Jungkook glanced at me for a few seconds. I went to the kitchen to put the stuffs I bought at the supermarket.

I was putting the stuff that I bought on their designated places, when Jungkook entered the kitchen.

I focused on what I'm doing and not in my cruel husband next to me.

He took a glass and cold water from the fridge.

"Where did you go?" His husky voice invaded my ears.

Our eyes met for a few seconds. "I bought some groceries."

He scanned me before leaving the kitchen. I sighed and exhaled.

════════