𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

════════

He snapped his fingers making me realized that I've been spacing out. I was looking at him waiting for his words but it didn't come.

"I'll take a  bath so we'll be ready to leave."

I said, I didn't wait for his response, I ran up to the stairs, going to my room.

When we were done preparing we were already outside of the house, Jungkook was talking to my dad while me and my mom were hugging each other tightly.

I wish I could stay here longer, but I know I can't I have so many things and responsibilities to do. Remembering that I still got work and debts to pay makes my head spin.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/N." Mom said caressing my red cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Maybe on Christmas I'll be back." I said to at least cheer her up.

"Take care, don't stress yourself alright?"

"Yes Ma. Please remind dad to take his medicines, I'll send the money tomorrow so you could pay for our bills. Take care."

Mom kissed me in the cheeks before letting me to go inside of Jungkook's car.

Jungkook started the engine of the car and stepped on the gas. I took a short nap when I felt that my eye lids were heavy.

I stared at Jungkook who is looking at the road seriously before I shifted my position to sleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When I felt my neck hurting I shifted my position, my eyes slightly opening  I glance at Jungkook and he still has this serious face while driving

I was confused when Jungkook manuver  his car to enter the mall's parking lot.

I remained silent until he parked his car.

"What are we doing here?"

He unbuckled his seat belt before glancing at me.

"Let's go shopping." 

"Wait what--"

He already went out the car before I can protest. I unbuckled my seatbelt as well and slammed the door of the car.

Jungkook was walking calmly going to the entrance of the mall.

I slightly ran towards him to catch up.

"What do you mean by shopping?" I asked.

He stopped walking and faced me, his hands were on his pocket.

"Aren't you happy that after 4 years I wanted to go somewhere with you."

"Happy? So this thing was supposed to make me happy?"

He gave me a sad smile, before wrapping his large hand on my wrist. Now who's this guy?

Before I cane even react he pulled me.

He was looking at the kitchen wares. Examining what's more useful.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, I still have so many works to do at the office."

"It can wait." He squated to see the pans below.

"No it can't!"

He ignored my words by showing me the two pans he's holding.

"What do you think is more nicer? This one." He said slightly shaking it. "Or this one."

I sighed and pointed at the darker one.

"Hmm nice choice I like it too. I always like how you cook our breakfast."

Yeah as if you watched me cooking one.

He placed the pan in the basket. I bit my impatient but at the same time I find him adorable, He looks very serious while he is picking some nice sheets for the bed.

"Ah s-sir do you want me to accompany you while you're shopping?"

"Oh sure." He handed the handle of the basket to the saleslady.

"Hon." I don't know who he was calling but he was waving his hand at me, signaling me to come to him.

The saleslady's proud smile slowly faded when she saw me walking towards Jungkook.

"Hmm?"

"What design do you think will fit in our bed." Our bed? Psh I don't sleep in your bed Mr.

"That one." I pointed at the ocean blue colored sheet.

He faced the saleslady and cheerfully smiled at her.

"We'll get what my love wants."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I tugged Jungkook's shirt to catch his attention. He immediately faced me.

"I'm hungry." I whined.

He nodded and told the saleslady who is surprisingly still following us to bring the items we chose in the counter.

I was standing beside him silently as he pays for all the things he bought.

We ate in a fancy restaurant and afterwards we visited the grocery store to buy foods and ingredients we need.

He was pushing the cart and lets me pick the things we'll need.

After all of that we walk back to his car since the moon is already showing.

I can't pinpoint what I'm feeling right now.  Am I supposed to be happy? Does this mean our relationship is having progress?

I shrugged, might as well enjoy this because for sure tomorrow this side of Jungkook will disappear.

When we arrived at home I was still very happy because what I have experienced with Jungkook. But it all disappeared when I saw Minhi smiling widely while holding a medium sized banner.

"Happy 3rd anniversary babe!" She exclaimed and ran towards Jungkook who didn't hesitated to open his arms to receive Minhi's hug.

════════