𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚

════════

My eyes slightly opened and the first thing I felt was coldness. I tugged the blanket up to my body. I curled up like a kitten, trying to be comfortable.

A warm arm scooped me making me scootch, closer to him. I'm trying to sleep again but his scent distracts me.
His hand caressed my hair. Slowly I opened my eyes and look up to see him.

"Morning." His voice is hoarse.

"Morning." I greeted back and smiled. He kissed my nose before continuing doing what he's doing earlier.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked him.

His eyes finally met mine.

"I'll prepare our breakfast."

I was about to move when suddenly I felt it stinging.

"A-ah." I tiredly dropped my body into the soft mattress.

I didn't felt any pain earlier. I couldn't feel my legs, my centre feels like it has been hit by a hammer several times, my back is hurting, and my throat feels dry.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry." Jungkook said, worry is visible on his face and voice.
"I-I couldn't feel my legs."

He wrapped the blanket on my body. "I'll prepare our breakfast." He said before standing up and putting on some clothes.
My cheeks reddened when I caught myself fantasizing and awing his muscles and butt.

"Enjoying the view Mrs. Jeon?" Jungkook chuckled as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I throw the pillow next to where I am lying, attempting to hit him. Unfortunately he dodge the pillow that I've thrown.

"I'm hungry!" I whined. He smiled at me before twisting the knob and left the room.
I shook my head, a small smile formed on my lips.

Minutes later the door finally opened revealing Jungkook with a tray.

He unfolded the small table I used whenever I wanted to eat my meal on my bed. After helping me to sit properly he finally placed the plates, foods and drinks on the table. Then He settled in front of me.

I am really tired and famished. I need to rest and clean myself up. I feel sticky because I haven't taken a bath yet, since the time I woke up.

"Here." Jungkook said as he place the rice, sunny side up egg and sausages on my plate.

I started to eat my breakfast, appreciating how it tastes. I started my 1st day of January with happiness.

My cheeks are chubby and full because I am very eager to full my tummy with lots and lots of treats.

"Eat well, baby." He said patting my head.
I finished all the dishes that was cooked by either my father or Jungkook.

While Jungkook was tidying the place I suddenly felt my eyelids being heavy. I leaned my back on the head board and slowly closed my eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey..." I slowly opened my eyes when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"It's time to take a bath." He said.

The room is now clean and organized. I'm still wearing the comforter of my bed.

He carried me, bridal style and went to my bathroom. The bath tub is already filled with water.

He carefully let me sit on the surface of the bathtub.

"Your mother said warm water is good for errmm sore holes."

I flustered at his words, I looked at him and he's innocently stroking the water.

"You asked?" I actually don't know why I'm nervous, I mean it is normal that married couple does that.

"Hmm… I didn’t asked her. When I was cooking your breakfast she passed by the kitchen and told me about filling the hot tub with hot water for you.”

My cheeks once again reddened, redder than earlier.

Jungkook chuckled at my reaction. He opened my bottle of body wash and squeezed it, then he spread the liquid on his palms and started to wipe it on my body. Starting from my elbows down to my legs.

The butterflies on my stomach is probably losing it's wings right now. Especially when Jungkook keeps on palming my breast, I asked him why he's taking so long in doing those he answered he's just making sure that it's clean. Followed by his bunny smile.
I shook my head at his lame reason.

"Uhm... I d-don't think you need to." I said when he attempted to brush his fingers on my fucking v agina.

The side of his lips rose up. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before turning on the shower and rinsed me.

After that he took my bathrobe that was resting near the tub and helped me to wear it.

He's carrying me like a baby and carefully lets me sit on my bed. While looking at him picking some warm clothes to cover me my heart melted. I really appreciate the things he does for me.

He helped me in wearing my clothes and drying my hair with a towel. He's movements were so gentle as if I would break and so fragile.

He blow dried my hair before carrying me again and placing me under the comforter.

"You need a lot of rest. If you already feel better we'll spend our time at the park. Sweet dreams, love you." Jungkook said kissing my forehead before snuggling me. My face is now buried on his neck.

"I love you too." I respond before kissing his neck softly.

════════