𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

════════

The heavy knocks coming from my door was the reason why I woke up.

"Who is it?!" I shouted, my eyes still close.

"Ma'am this is from the front desk. I was told to tell you that Mr. Jeon already reserved you a seat for breakfast."

I waited for a few minutes to see if she has anything more to say but it seems like she had left already.

I stayed lying on my bed. Trying to relax and collect myself before I get ready. I lift myself up and convinced myself that I should get ready for breakfast.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I ate my breakfast alone, thanks to Jungkook there's no need for me to wait since my breakfast is already served. I decided to roam outside the hotel to enjoy winter. Fascinated by the snowflakes falling from the skies. I tried to catch one.

I plan to enjoy my day playing here outside and I'll watch some movies later since it will be our last day here in Nami.

Somehow I felt relieved that I am away from civilization. The weather is not nice unlike yesterday, it's more windy.

I went to a log to sit down. I grabbed a stick to draw something on the snow.

I was quietly forming snowflakes on the snow when I felt someone behind me. I turned my head to check who is it.

I was startled to see Jungkook looking at me with his calm expression. Now what did I do?

"Hmm~ What are you doing here?" He asked

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked him back.

I turned my attention back to what I was drawing.

He suddenly sat beside me. I didn't gave him too much attention as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

When I was finished drawing I unconsciously clapped my hands when I saw how beautiful my drawing looks. It's not that perfect but at least.

"Did you eat already?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Do you have anything to do today?"

"Yep I plan to relax and enjoy indoor activities."

It was a casual conversation with him, you'd think that we're friends with how we talk with each other. It seems like nothing horrible happened in those 4 years.

We were in an awkward silence when my phone vibrated. Dad has been checking on me lately since I'm not in Seoul.

Dad calling...

"Hello."

[Y/N good morning, I hope didn't bother you. Are you having fun?]

"Uh yeah." I guess

[That's good, I saw your picture with Jungkook!]

"W-what?"

I looked at Jungkook who is now hitting a tree with a twig for who knows why.

[I'm actually relieved that you and Jungkook are getting comfortable with each other, I hope he's treating you right.]

If you only knew, dad.

"I don't want to talk about that." I said annoyed.

I bit the insides of my mouth when it suddenly became silent, I heard my dad hopelessly chuckling.

[Don't worry I'll find a way.] After saying this words he ended the call.

"Where's Minhi by the way?" I asked.

"Sauna." He simply replied.

"Oh okay, you should join her, I'll be going back to my hotel room now it's getting cold." I uttered as I fix my coat and tried to control my emotions.

"What time will be our departure tomorrow?" I don't want to leave him awkwardly so I throw possible questions.

"9 in the morning."

I nodded and slowly turned. Unfortunately the snow became thick while we're heading back to the hotel, it was hard to lift my feet from the snow. I tried walking with big steps so I can quickly get away from this large snow.

I jumped a little when Jungkook held my hand trying to help me from the thick snow.

I let him hold unto my hand until we reach the portion were the snow is receding.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

We remained silent on the elevator. I brushed my hair with my fingers and just dropped my eyes on my shoes.

When the elevator's door opened I inhaled a big amount of oxygen.

"See you tomorrow." I successfully uttered even though I was almost out of breath hi l9

"Okay."

He walk towards his room and I was just standing in front of mine.

I wanted to clear things because it is really confusing. I was spacing out when suddenly Minhi's figure caught my attention.

I could see how she is hesitant with talking to me. She chose to ignore me and entered the elevator. I was looking at the closed doors of elevator wondering why Minhi has that worried expression.

════════