𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

My relaxing days in Nami island finally ended, I suffered from jetlag when we got home so I resort to sleeping.

When I woke up, my luggage was already in my room, I suppose that Leekyung, Jungkook's bodyguard placed it there.

I felt hunger and remembered that I didn't get to eat lunch earlier. I got up and fixed my self, tying my hair and washing my face before exiting my room to go to the kitchen.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

While chopping some ingrideints I stirred the Sundubu-jjigae (soft tofu stew). Afterwards I prepared the bowl, chopsticks, spoon and glass that I'll be using.

I placed my meal in front of me and started to enjoy it. I tham realized that I can't finish everything so I prepared a container so I could heat it up later at evening or in the morning. I was busy with my meal when Jungkook suddenly appered.

"Still got some?" He suddenly asked

"Yeah, I got plenty."

"Mind if I eat some?"

"Ah? S-sure!"

He sat down comfortably on the chair and started to scoop some rice. I let him eat the food that I cooked, ignoring his weird actions.

When I was done I placed my plate at the sink. I was about to wash the bowlsvwhen Jungkook stopped me.

"I'll do the dishes."

"Alright."

He took the sponge and began to do his work. I wiped the table and dried my hands with the cloth hanging on our fridge.

When I was done I left Jungkook in the kitchen and went to my bedroom to have a nice half bath.

While sitting inside the bathtub. I slowly rubbed my arms with the bubbles surrounding the water.

I shaked my head trying to forget those awkward conversations with him. Then it made me curious of where is Minhi?

After an hour of soaking, I rinsed my body with warm water. Changed into pyjamas and decided to do loads of work that was assigned to me.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"How's your vacation?"  Wendy said wiggling ger eyebrows.

"Fine, I guess."

"Yeah I hope you had a great time. I was lonely for 4 days! We should go shopping later."

"Yeah sure." I agreed, after all bonding with Wendy is my stress reliever.

When Wendy left my office I focused my attention to my screen again, when suddenly my phone vibrated.

---
Jimin:

Lets have coffee tomorrow:)

Me:

Okay.
---

For 7 hours I was just inside my office working.  I didn't let myself to be disturbed so I can finish it immediately.

It was 6:45 p.m when Wendy and I decided to dismiss ourselves from work and have our time together. It has been days since our last bonding together.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Looking for some formal dresses while sipping at my bubble tea. My father just texted me earlier and reminded me about our family dinner this coming saturday.

Another hard time for me and Jungkook.

I picked and bought many clothes that I can wear including clothes I can wear whenever I feel lazy to go out my room during sundays.

"Let's eat! I'm famished." Wendy said while drawing circles on her tummy.

We ate our dinner in some fancy restaurant and decided to go home since it is getting late.

"Thanks Y/N! See you tomorrow Love you!" She shouted while waving her hands. I gave her a flying kiss and giggled out of happiness.

I opened the door of the house and the first thing that I saw was Minhi and Jungkook laying on the couch comfortably, with a popcorn on their laps.

Despite the situation I am in right now my smile didn't fade, thanks to Wendy. I went to my bedroom immediately to rest.

I was busy combing my hair while looking at the mirror when a heard a knock on the door.

When I opened it I saw Jungkook.

"Ahm" he cleared bis throat before continuing. "Did you ate already?"

"Yeah, you?"

He nodded. "Are you comfortable sleeping here?"

"I was sleeping here for the past 4 years Jungkook what do you mean by that?"

"Oh that answers to my question. I'll be leaving tomorrow, me and Minhi will be going to the—."

I was kind of angry when he tried to mention him and Minhi going out, "Jungkook there's no point telling me. Do what you want."

Out of annoyance I slammed the door and locked it. I find it very insensitive.

════════