𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

════════

"Y/N!" Wendy shrieked when she saw me entering the room.

I laughed at her reaction, we almost lost our balance. She clinged to me like a koala.

"Wendy calm down."

She trapped my cheeks with her hands while smiling widely.

"I'm happy you're here! Girl you have to tell me what happened."

My day went smoothly and I got to finish my pending works as well as catching up with some of my close friends.

I also told Wendy about how me and Jungkook tried to fix our relationship.

My friend couldn't stop from giggling and give me funny reactions.

I was glad that I'm actually productive and get to do things without stressing.

Before going home I went to a grocery store first.

I took the paper where I listed things that I need to buy and grabbed a pushing cart.

While scanning the shelf filled with detergents my attention was caught by someone familiar.

"Jimin!" I exclaimed, my smile widens when I confirmed that it was indeed Jimin. It's the second time that we coincidentally met in the grocery store.

"Noona." He walked towards me. I noticed that he somehow changed.

"How are you?" I asked when he finally stopped in front of me.

"Not so fine, how bout you?"

"I'm good. Why what happend."

"Well it's normal that there are misunderstandings in a relationship."

I nodded. I could relate, me and Jungkook experienced that as well.

"Jimin, give yourselves some space before talking to each other that way you had time to think and understand situation."

He pursed his lips and looked straight at me. "Mhm based on experience."

I chuckled. "Yeah,  I learned from my experience."

"I hope we could see each other again soon." He said.

"If we have free time. Fix your relationship with your girl." I said before pushing my cart towards teh counter to pay the items.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I had a hard time opening the knob because I was holding too many paper bags, but thankfully I managed to get inside.

I raised my brow and shook my head as I saw Jungkook sleeping at the sofa, his hands still inside the bowl of popcorns. Guess he came here early.

I went to the kitchen first to arrange the groceries before walking back to the living room were Jungkook is sleeping.

I ruffled his hair and accidentally woke him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered I sat beside him and he placed his head on my lap.

"How's work?" I asked.

"Stressful."

"You want me to cook your favorite food."

His eyes opened and gave me a faint smile, I then noticed his eyes were red and puffy.

"What happend to your eyes? Wait did you cry?"

He shifted his position and sat beside me, he then held both of my hands tightly. The sudden change of atmosphere made me nervous.

"Please don't be mad at me." He said.

What happened?!

My eyes widened when suddebly a lone tear escaped his eyes. "I-I'm sorry... I'm so--rry"

"Jungkook come on tell me, you're making me nervous."

"Minhi is pre-pregnant."

It made the place quiet. My brows shot up when I realized what he said.

"And y-you're the f-father?"

Slowly my tears formed, it bursted when Jungkook nodded slowly. I can't believe what's happening. Is this real? How... Why...

I forced my hands to escape from Jungkook's hold and covered my face with my hands. I was sobbing that I couldn't even catch my own breath.

"How can you be sure that you're the father?" I said with my muffled voice.

"After we broke up Minhi went back to US where her parents are staying. She noticed how frequent she vomits and the change in her taste buds, she doesn't eat mangoes but is craving for it. She took a pregnancy test and it resulted to positive. She doesn't want her parents to know. Minhi is not the type to bed other men."

His last statement made me cry even more. Of course he knows Minhi too well they dated for 3 years after all.

Jungkook suddenly hugged me, "Y/N please don't leave me... Please don't. I'll fix this, just don't leave me."

"You were supposed to have a family with Minhi but since you became unsure of your feelings with Minhi and you found out that you actually love me, you left her for me..."

He became silent but I can hear his sobs.

"I accepted you even though I know that I suffered a lot, but Jungkook it's not your fault that we have been forced to marry each other. We both just obliged to what our parents had said. You maybe in love with Minhi during that time... It's not your fault Jungkook it's just that I think I'm not suppose to be your world."

I bursted into tears, "Y/N! How can I choose Minhi if I know that I'm happier when I'm with you! Please don't leave me."

Jungkook was hugging me and I can't do the same my hands are both resting in my side.

════════