𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

════════

I saw my mom peeking at the side of bedroom's door. Me and Jungkook both turned our heads to see her.

"Yes Ma?"

She immediately entered my room when I called her.

"It's late, I think it's fine if you stay here for the night."

"No, we still have work tomorrow ma."

"Y/N..."

I was about to insist my mom when Jungkook interrupted.

"Hon, your mom's right. Let's spend our night here and wake up early tomorrow. That way we won't be late for our work."

I looked at my mother for a while before deciding to just agree at what they said. Sleeping here won't hurt me. After a few minutes of mom talking to Jungkook she left us to wash the dishes.

"I'll just take a bath." Jungkook said after a long silence.

"Sure."

After he went inside the bathroom. I decided to change the comforter of the bed same as well as the sheets of the pillow.

Good thing that Jungkook always bring extra clothes. I don't know why he have those inside his car. My clothes inside my cabinet still fits although it's very evident that my body grew or matured.

I sat on the edge of my bed to contemplate on how thick the papers on my table would be tomorrow

Too much contemplating that I didn't noticed that Jungkook finished showering and is already inside our room with only his towel on.

I flustered and tried to look away even it's very tempting to look at him. When I realized that he was walking towards me, I immediately stood up and went straight to the door. I heard him chuckled before I completely closed the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I was already rinsing when I realized that I did not bring extra clothes in the bathroom. Just great Y/N!

I frustratedly finished showering and covered my body with a thick and long robe.

I stepped outside the bathroom and saw Jungkook lying on my bed with his eyes close, half of his body is hanging on the edge of the bed.

I quietly tiptoed till I reach the walk-in closet. When I succesfully entered my small walk-in closet I didn't completely closed the door I unconsciously left a little gap between the door and the door frame.

I took out a silky pajama and long sleeves and my under wear. I was putting on my underwear, my robe still on when the door slowly opened I was more shocked to see Jungkook holding the door knob and innocently scanned me.

I blushed when I saw how Jungkook looked at me. I quickly put on my underwear and shut the door close not minding the loud slamming sound.

For an unknown reason I was panting and felt really hot. I shaked a little bit to cool down and finished dressing up.

I went out of the bathroom after several minutes. I actually thunk that I'm brave after what happend. Remembering the scene it made my cheeks and ears red.

Jungkook's now sitting on my bed his arms are on his thighs as he looked at me.

"Come here." He said with his husky voice, patting the space near him. I followed what he said and slowly sat beside him. He shifted and positioned himself behind me.

"Let me brush your hair."

I nodded in response, since I don't know what to say. Is this dude gay?

While Jungkook is brushing my hair, I was thinking about Jungkook's sudden change of mood. He always treat me with concern and care whenever Minhi's not around. Now I'm starting to think this guy needs a psychologist.

"Earth to my Y/N."

Jungkook said when he realized that I was spacing out.

"Hhmm?"

"Are you sleepy."

I nodded, again. He dimmed the lights before placing a pillow in the center of the bed, so we can have our personal space.

I layed on the left side of the bed and covered my body with the comforter.

"Good night." I said before slowly drifted to sleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Morning came it was 4:30 AM I woke up feeling dizzy. Since I can't force myself to go back to sleep. I went down the stairs going to the kitchen to make my breakfast.

I was putting the butter on a piece of bread when I heard footsteps. I turned around to look who it is.

"Morning." He said with his eyes slightly close.

"Morning, do you want some toasted bread?" I felt light and woke up with a very good mood.

"Yeah, sure." He said before sitting at the stall chair placed in our counter bar.

We were facing each other in silence. I don't know why but I see comfort and care whenever I look in his eyes. I'm starting to think that Jungkook's craziness and bipolar behaviour is contagious.

We where still staring at each other when a question popped into my mind.

Is it normal that my heart beats rapidly while looking at his eyes?

════════