21.

✨Tom✨

We walked back in the house from our Valentine's Day date to dinner and the London eye. Tessa came running sliding into Y/N and I as we shared a laugh, Y/N and I headed upstairs to my room as we were talking.

Y/N tried handing me a red heart balloon. "You'll float too" she said as I bust out laughing. "IT damn sure didn't have a heart balloon" I said as she laughed.

"Come on you don't want to float?" she asked trying to give me the balloon while smirking. "The way my mind works this reference can go different ways" I said as she giggled. "How can this reference go different ways? only you" she stated shaking her head and laughing.

I placed my hands on her waist as she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. "You know I'm going to mess with you until spider man comes out" she said as I chuckled "why?" I questioned curious "Tobey McGuire is where it's at" she said as I chuckled. "You're a bully" I said as she laughed. "How? your movie isn't even out yet so it doesn't count" she said as I nodded "yes but it's 2017 mines is going to be better" I said as she giggled.

"It will, I need marvel to stop switching out spider man's" she said trying to walk away but I grabbed her hand bringing her into my chest. "It's going to be a minute before there's another spider man" i said as she smiled and I kissed her lips. She pulled away and sat me on the Bed before taking her coat off.

She then sat on my lap facing me as my hands roamed up her thighs. "Nope" she said moving my hands then removed the jacket I had on. Then she looked at the side of my face where I was breaking out at. "See, clear" she said as I was beyond confused by all her actions just now. I really don't feel like having a boner and going to sleep.

"Thank you" I thanked as she smiled "I got you" she said then smiled at me "thanks for tonight I had fun" she said as I smiled and kissed her lips passionately before pulling away and looked in her eyes.

"You're welcome" I stated as she smiled at me then grabbed my chin softly kissing my lips slowly as I kissed back. She moved up and down some as her butt continuously brushed against my member.

My hands roamed up her dress and slowly rubbed her butt in circles as she continued to kiss my lips slowly. I squeezed her butt as she let out a small moan causing me to slip my tongue into her mouth.

I rubbed her butt slowly moving to her wet pearl as I took my lips from hers. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked lowly as she bit down on her lip innocently and shook her head.

I pecked her lips flipping us over to where I was hovering over her curvy body. She was about to take her heels off but I stopped her taking them off for her then I stood up taking off my gray sweater. I pulled her dress up over her body then got on my knees pulling her legs to the edge of the bed slowly pulling down her black lace underwear.

I kissed the inside of her thighs as she squirmed some. "Relax Love" I said placing her legs over my shoulder and gave her pearl a slow lick as she bit down on her lip and placed her head on the bed. I begun to flick my tongue on her pearl as she placed her hand over her mouth and let her moans out into her hand making them muffled.

✨Y/N✨

I moaned into my hand as my eyes rolled back some. I couldn't even watch Tom because I was going to cum automatically. I felt him start to swirl his tongue around while adding two fingers as I squirmed and moaned loudly grabbing onto the comforters underneath my body.

His fingers started pumping as I arched my back off the bed moaning. My hands then traveled to the back of his head as he went deeper. I tried holding in and covering my moans but I couldn't. "Shit" I said as my breathing was uneven and I moaned loudly.