56.

Should I make a second book or what? -Dajah❤️

✨Y/N✨

Tom and i's phone been going off all morning waking us out of our sleep through out the night. I was laying on his bare chest sleep as both of our phones dinged at the same time. I sighed sitting up from his chest as he was still lightly snoring reaching over for my phone seeing hella notifications about yesterday night. Men of all ages and races were trying to slide in my DM's asking me to take a picture of my ass, I just sat up.

I reached over for his phone turning it on silent so it wouldn't wake him up it's his birthday and I know he's pissed about everything. I just wanted him to enjoy his time out here for his birthday.

The funny thing is I don't even have a tattoo on my body what the hell does he even want? I seen that Tom and I's publicists spoke out but people were still commenting. Majority of the people were clowning and laughing at my ex because of Tom's clap back video I had to stop mid sentence last night.

"Tom was about to say fucking her from behind, he's not slick😂" someone commented.

"This clap back was worse than the Anthony Mackie clap back, he's not playing about his girl 💀" Someone else commented.

"Tom was on his ass😂 imagine if Y/N didn't stop him. Her ex in his feelings now he hasn't said a word since." I read then giggled some.
I then noticed An unknown number texted me.

Unknown:
Hey beautiful😘

Me:
Who's this?

Unknown:
Jordan❤️

I paused placing my hand on my face. I went to his number calling it and stepping outside in the backyard. "Hello?" He said "jordan please, what do you want?" I asked. "I want you back Baby girl" he stated as I cringed. "Jordan I'm happy with who I'm with why cant you just leave me alone?!" I questioned.

"You went to a successful white British dude do you know how that makes my pride feel as a black guy?" He asked as I sighed. "Why do you have to bring color into it?" I asked sighing. "Do you really think you're going to last with him he has no idea how to handle you" jordan said as I sighed.

"Jordan I'm sorry that your pride is shot that has nothing to do with me but I'm happy. you and so many other black men have an issue with me dating out of my race and for what?" I started off.

"You cheated on me with someone outside of our race and even paraded her around as if she was your girl instead of me, you boosted her head to where she started acting quote on quote "black" and she even disrespected me on top of that you disrespected me because of me being a black woman, may I continue?" I asked

"Y/N i was dumb" he stated "yeah whatever keep me and my Man's name out your mouth" I stated. "Man?" He asked then chuckled. "Don't start" I stated "he can't even protect you, he don't want no family or even want to marry you relax before you start using that word, you are just a fetish's to him, nice body, pretty face" he explained as I felt some type of way.

"Jordan you couldn't even provide to keep a roof over your own head" I started off
"Isn't your mother paying for your phone bill still? Did you finally get off your ass yet? Don't come for someone and your shit ain't together why you think I left? Relax and keep me and my boyfriends name out your mouth and off of your social media" I stated.

"I would sue but what can I gain from you? You have absolutely nothing" I stated then hung up laughing. I went back upstairs seeing Tom awake still in the bed scrolling on his phone. "Don't even look at it" I said throwing my phone on the bed and falling face first onto the bed as Tom shook his head placing his phone on the night stand dragging his hand over his face.