32.

✨Y/N✨

We were boarding our private plane as I flopped on the bed that was in the back making Tom chuckle. "Aye, don't be doing none of that weird freaky shit while we on here either" zendaya said as I waved her off.

Angel started FaceTiming me as I placed my AirPods in answering. "What's up?" I asked "Thank you for the new phone" she thanked with a big smile. "No problem what you up too?" I asked. "Nothing I wanted to talk to you about everything that's been going on and how I feel, I didn't really want to talk about it last night" she said as I nodded.

"Yeah I wanted to talk to you too about everything so tell me what's wrong" I said as she sighed. "Sometimes I feel as if you abandoned me I understand that you and daddy have issues but I'm your little sis it's bad enough I already don't see you like that due to you working but now you got Tom, every time I turn around you're leaving and you're not even talking to mom and dad" she explained as I sighed.

"Angel I didn't mean to make you feel as if I abandoned you, you're my little sister I would never abandon you. I just needed sometime to think and clear my head if I wanted to be happy with someone or make Jerome happy instead of me being happy and I chose for me to be happy instead I never meant to make you feel some type of way I just I don't know" I explained.

"I really like Tom for you and not just because he's spider man either" she said as I giggled "what?" I asked "you just seem happier and maybe I could just be over exaggerating and you're just being grown so that's why you haven't been around as much" she said as I giggled.

"I'm sure he treats you like a queen" she said as I watched Tom lay at the foot of the bed going to sleep. "Indeed he does" I said with a smile. "We're about to take off so I'll talk to you later" I said as we our good byes and I hung up.

Rosco was jumping up at the side of the bed wanting to get on. I just picked him up about to go talk to Daya but she was already asleep. "Come here you need to get some rest too" I heard Tom say lowly with his arm up and i laid next to him as Rosco laid under me.

Tom placed his arm over me As I felt a kiss on the back of my neck causing me to smile. I slowly fell asleep.

_______________________

We were Now in New York and walking through the airport trying to get out but reporters were everywhere security had to escort us out and we got into the black SUV as the chauffeur placed our things into the trunk.

I placed my head on the window still sleepy. "Awww the baby is pregnant" zendaya cooed trying to place her hand on my stomach as I hit her hand away. Tom looked at me then looked away going back to sleep.

Then he placed his head on my arm as I placed my head on his scrolling through Instagram liking some pictures And petting Rosco as he was on my lap laying down

Then he placed his head on my arm as I placed my head on his scrolling through Instagram liking some pictures And petting Rosco as he was on my lap laying down. Then Daya texted me.