44.

✨Tom✨

Our semi vacation was over, I had to leave Y/N once again for work. It was almost February and Avengers infinity war was coming out soon as we were finishing it up. Even though I was working I was checking in on Y/N everyday or every other day she asks me every time we get on the phone who dies in infinity war and I want to tell her but I want her to wait so I can see her cry at the premiere. I think she's more in love with the character peter parker than me.

I was finally in my trailer after a long day on set. I washed and changed sitting on the couch FaceTiming Y/N. She answered on the third ring, as she answered she had her baby brother in her arms. "Hi darling" I said with a big smile as she sat her Mac book on the bed and sat Cameron in front of her on the bed.

"Hey boo, you look cute with your glasses" she said poking her lips out

making me chuckle. "Thanks , Hey Cameron" I said in the screen as he smiled at me then looked behind him looking up at Y/N drooling. "Hi baby" she said as he continued to smile. "You're giving my mum some time off?" I asked as she giggled. "Yeah she needed a break I paid for her to get her hair and nails done, while I keep Cam here all weekend" she said wiping the drool off his mouth with his bib.

"then where's angel at?" I questioned "her ass here too, she on the phone with her boyfriend in the other room being LOUD!" She yelled looking away from the camera as I laughed.

"What?" I heard Angel ask in the background "you're loud for what? I don't need to hear whatever matching ideas you two coming up with for Valentine's Day at school" Y/N said as I started laughing. "I didn't send for you so don't come for me" angel said as Y/N just rolled her eyes then looked at me as Y/N got hit with a pillow upside her head making me laugh.

"I got the baby dumb ass" Y/N exclaimed as Angel peeked her head in the camera. "Hey Tom!" Angel said waving then appeared fully in the camera next to Y/N on the bed as Y/N mugged her. "Look Bae it's Tom Holland" she stated putting her phone to Y/N's MacBook as Y/N nudged Angels head.

"You two are hilarious" I stated laughing "Ow!you know I just got my hair done dummy" angel said holding her head. "Get out so I can talk to Tom" Y/N stated as angel just laid back on the thousands of pillows on Y/N's bed making Y/N eye her.

"Cam do you know what's going on because I don't" I said to Cameron as he cracked a smile. "Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-" Y/N started off "oh my god shut up" angel exaggerated as I laughed "hold your breath and hold your nose at the same time wait for ten to fifteen minutes while doing that and then call me when you done" Y/N said rolling her eyes as I laughed once I finally got the joke.

"How was filming today?" She asked as I sighed rolling my eyes back and leaning my head back making her giggle Angel was staring at the side of Y/N's face as Y/N finally looked at her. "What you jerk?" Y/N asked "you have no nick names like bae or baby or anything for Tom Holland?! you're a disgrace to the Hollanders " Angel stated as Y/N rolled her eyes.