50.

✨Y/N✨

We pulled up to my mothers house and I started making a beat on her door as Tom started trying to rap.

"Really?" Angel asked opening the door as we laughed "hey Tom" she said hugging him as she then hugged me. "Is that my son in law!" My mother yelled from the kitchen walking to us and hugging him first. "ma relax" I said picking up Cameron.

"Hey baby" my mom said to Tom as he cheesed and hugged her I mugged them as he chuckled "jealous?" He asked as I placed my middle finger up. I kissed Cameron's cheek bouncing him.

"You look cute baby cakes" my mother said poking my butt as I giggled "thank you" I thanked. "I see you got the grabbers" angel said as we laughed at each other. "What are grabbers?" My mother asked as angel and I laughed "nothing" angel said as my mother looked at Tom and he shrugged.

Tom and I sat at the island as we were watching my mother finish cooking. Cameron was sitting in front of me on the island as I was playing with him. "So can I come with you two to Hawaii?" Angel asked as Tom chuckled and I mugged at her. "No you have school, let her be with her boyfriend!" My mother said as I giggled.

"So Tom who dies in this movie?" My mother asked "I cant tell you they might shoot me" Tom joked as we laughed. Tom took Cameron from me playing with him as I was helping my mother set up the table and finished up the cornbread for her while she ran upstairs.

I was placing butter on the cornbread while watching Tom and Cameron interact and it was the cutest thing. Tom was making Cameron laugh as Tom was talking to him then he brought up my name.

"So I'm leaving with your big sister is that okay with you?" He asked as Cameron smiled showing all gums. "She's so smart and beautiful , find you a girl who is smart and beautiful not just beautiful" Tom explained to her as I smiled harder with my dimples showing.

"Cam Cam" I said as he tried turning his head and I appeared next to him "here I am" I said as he giggled. I took him from Tom "here go wash your hands I got him" I said as Tom smiled and he kissed my lips. He walked into the bathroom as I started silently screaming to myself excitedly as Cameron laughed at me.

My mom came tip toeing from the dining room and I knew she seen everything. "You're like a teenager grow up" angel said playing with my hair as I swatted her away. "He's in the bathroom right there shut up" I whispered.

"Wait so do you want us to go back in the dinning room?" My mother whispered as I giggled and nodded then heard the downstairs bathroom open and I started shooing them away silently. "I like him" she mouthed then took Cameron from me disappearing behind the dining room walls and Tom appeared in front of me.

I got up and was about to walk off "is there anything on my butt?" I asked purposely as he was looking and he rubbed my butt as if there was something on my butt and I looked down. "There's really something on my butt?" I asked trying to look at it. "Nice try go wash your hands" tom said as I giggled and turned wrapping my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist.

"I'm glad you're back" I said rubbing the back of his neck with my thumb as he smiled "me too" he said then kissed my lips. "Alright dinner!" My mother yelled interrupting us as we pulled away and she was standing there smiling hard.

I went to wash my hands and took a seat next to Tom at the table. "Let me feed him" I said to my mother as I went around the table and took Cameron feeding him his bottle as Tom made my plate and my mom smiled looking between Tom and I.

"See that's how a man is supposed to do you, angel" my mother said using Tom as an example as he chuckled placing my plate in front of me. "Thank you" I thanked as he nodded and made his plate.

"Cam Don't want no bottle" I said as I started eating the chicken off my drumstick, once the meat was gone I gave him the bone for him to teethe on. "He likes it, he has drool everywhere" Tom joked as we giggled and were watching Cameron with his first chicken bone.

"So what part of Hawaii you two are going too?" My mother asked "we're going to Honolulu" Tom said as I was watching cam sit on my lap continuing to gum down on the bone as I was holding him with one arm while eating my food with the other hand.

"Man can I go I only have two weeks left to schools and  that can be my early birthday gift"   Angel begged as Tom chuckled. "Let them be angel, she's grown and has a boyfriend she hasn't spent a lot of time with him they need this" my mother said as angel sucked her teeth.

"You'll get over it" I said "maybe when spider man 2 come out you can come with us" Tom said as she smiled. "Anyway" my mom started off as we laughed "so when do you start filming for spider man two?" She asked.

"Like August September I already got the script" Tom said as I was just stuffing my face. "Y/N" my mother started off as I looked at her "hm?" I asked "what are you doing right now?" She asked "nothing photoshoots and the fenty beauty collab" I said.

"Rumor going around that you'll be an ambassador for savage X fenty as you are for fenty beauty is that true?" She asked "I didn't get anything yet about it" I simply said.

"Ooo fenty underwear perks" my sister said as I gave her a look and rolled my eyes "you're sixteen relax" I said. "I'm not so I want some perks too" my mother said as we laughed.

"Since this year you two been seeing each other when y'all can because of filming , press tours and premiere tours have you two thought about Y/N going along with you for when Spiderman 2 comes out?" My mother asked as I shook my head. "Why would you bring that up?" I mouthed as Tom chuckled and looked at my mother.

"I was actually thinking about it, only so it could be a vacation for her and we get to spend more time with each other" he started off "Or even coming on set with me" he stated as I looked at him. "That's nice and it would give you some more time together" my mother said.

"Yeah but he's working I don't want to bother him while he's working and filming" I said before drinking my drink. "So hypothetically speaking" my mom started off as I was still drinking my water.

"you wouldn't go with him if you were pregnant either?" she asked as I choked on my water. "Pregnant?" Tom asked as my mom smiled "yeah if she was pregnant would she still go out while you're filming and everything?" My mother asked. "Yeah I would want her to be with me, so I can watch over her" Tom expressed "I want him to work I'm sure I'll be fine if I was pregnant but I'm not so let's not talk about that" I said trying to end the conversation.

"Almost twenty three it's about that time" my mom said as Tom chuckled "no ma it's not" I said as my mother threw her hands up in surrender making tom laugh.

"I'm sorry" my mother apologized to Tom as he chuckled "no it's fine I know you're just looking out for her" Tom said with a smile as we continued talking until we were finished and my mother walked us to the door.

"It was nice seeing you again Y/M/LN" Tom said as they hugged "you too sweetie. You Two have fun and enjoy yourself " my mother said as Tom smiled then looked at me "I'll drive back" he said as I gave him the keys and faintly smiled. He went to go start the car as my mother smiled at me.

"You got a good one please keep him" she stated as I giggled "and loosen up if there's any talks about marriage or a baby relax you're grown just relax and talk" my mother stated.

"I'm glad he's breaking you into the lovey dovey thing because you're too uptight you need to relax. But go, get out my face, be safe and have fun" she said as I faintly smiled and walked off her porch sitting in the passengers seat of my car.

Tom started driving as I was thinking "you alright?" Tom asked as I smiled some "yeah I'm fine" I stated then I grabbed his hand interlocking my fingers with his as we both smiled.