61.

Y'all double update because I love y'all and y'all been commenting non stop the last chapters😭 preciate y'all too the mf Max Dajah gang, book number two is definitely going to be in the makings tell me what y'all want to see book number 2❤️‼️-Dajah🥰

✨Y/N✨

It was April and starting the end of May, early june I was going on the premiere tour for FFH with Tom and in the middle of May, Angel and I were graduating. She was graduating a week earlier than I and I was very excited for her she was choosing to go to an HBCU just like me and she got accepted into the same school I attended which was Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, Georgia . Angel was going off on a dance scholarship.

I was valedictorian for class of 2019 so I've been trying to get my speech together. I'm actually kind of scared I know I talk to press and hold make up launches for my company but this felt different I just want the graduates to leave with confidence and that they can and will make it in life.

Angel and I were scheduled to take senior pictures when we came back from my graduation in Atlanta then I was off with tom on his press tour and premiere tour.

I was in my dressing room with a black silk robe on and a lingerie piece underneath while getting my hair and make up done for this shoot. There was a faint knock on the door as I looked up seeing Tom peek in then he came fully in as I got excited and turned.

The hair stylist finished that one last curl then I hopped out my seat practically jumping on Tom. I haven't seen my baby since January and I was so happy. He chuckled holding my body then stepped back. "Damn you look good" he said as I cheesed.

"You haven't seen anything yet" Rihanna interrupted coming in as I smiled and she hugged me. "She's still in her robe" Rihanna said referring to my robe being tied. Tom then chuckled. "Oh by the way you killed that shit on lip sync battle" Rihanna said with a smile making Tom smile big. "Thank you" he thanked as she gave me a thumbs up walking out.

The hairstylist begun to comb out my curls some giving it a fluffy look brung some of my hair to the front placing it over my right eye.
We went in the studio so I could take pictures as they had sand on the ground and the only lighting in the room was down to a sun lamp shining over the sand.

"Alright this is my sultry collection and your the face of it, show me what you got boo" Rihanna said as I nodded and slipped off my robe handing it to the stylist as I felt Tom stare and smile at me making me giggle.

A stylist fixed my breasts some along with my hair as The photographer was giving me directions on what she wanted me to do

I laid in the sand with my back arched off the sand and eyes slightly rolled back.

The photographer started going over the next pose as I just sat back on my knees smirking some looking straight at the camera.  The photographer went over different poses as I went to go change into another lingerie set.