67.

✨Tom✨

We were boarding our flight to go out to Mexico as the gang was partially together it was me, Jacob, jake, Y/N, Harry and zendaya.
I was holding Y/N's hand til I seen Jake running to him. "Here we go" I over heard zendaya say as Y/N giggled.

"My husband" I expressed holding my arms out introducing jake as he just looked at me weird.

"He doesn't claim you" Y/N joked as I straight faced her and jake hugged me

"He doesn't claim you" Y/N joked as I straight faced her and jake hugged me. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Y/N. "Jealous?" Jake asked Y/N. "For what my girlfriend right here" Y/N said as zendaya placed her arm on Y/N's shoulders.

"She calls me Zendaddy" zendaya said as I took my arms from Jake "relax" I stated making them laugh. "Who's engaged to her though zendaya?" I asked as jacob started laughing. "Isn't Jake your husband now? You threw everyone to the side including me" Jacob explained "I'm sorry I just moved onto bigger better things" I said to Jacob as we were all laughing.

"Get on the damn plane" zendaya stated as we started boarding and I sat next to Jake while Y/N and zendaya were sitting next to each other behind us.

We were playing a game with each other on our phone as I won and I looked at him smiling

We heard Y/N suck her teeth as we turned and looked at her "it's okay I understand why you're jealous" Jake started off "but we can make this a polyamory relationship" Jake said touching Y/N's knee as I looked at him crazy

"Jake you're going to die" Y/N simply said looking up from her phone as we all laughed. "You and tom have the most complicated relationship ever, one minute you two are lovers next minute you're his father then next you two talk about each other" zendaya explained as Jake and I looked at each other.

"That's why I ain't stunting neither one of them" Y/N said on her phone as I looked back at her "aren't you like still scared of planes?" I asked as Y/N looked up from her phone at me as she leaned forward trying to pluck my neck as I laughed moving away.

"That's okay I got you tonight when you're sleep, be prepared to not have your hair tomorrow" she said sitting back in her chair as we laughed. Little did she know it was going soon anyway.