45.

✨Tom✨

It was March and unfortunately Y/N and I did miss out on Valentine's Day with each other but she was fine with it. We were on press tours and interviews for infinity war and I was sleepy as hell ready to leave so I can rest and see Everybody. I was getting ready with the make up team and my stylist getting dressed. I swear they gave me the ugliest Prince Charming hair cut for infinity war so I was growing that back out.

Today I had an interview with someone regarding the movie and I was on my way as Y/N called me and I answered. "Hey baby" she said with a smile as I smiled "hey what you up to?" I asked "well I'm at a photoshoot for Elle magazine" she said as they were doing her make up.

"Front cover?" I asked with a smile as she smiled back "of course, I had the interview for them yesterday and today is the photoshoot" she explained then smiled "what you doing?" She asked. "Well I'm on my way to an interview this morning, then after I'm going to get some food because I'm hungry" I said as she giggled.

"You look sleepy" Y/N said as I started looking at the window for my reflection. "I thought they covered all of it up with the make up" I said to myself as she giggled. "Tom I can tell when you look sleepy with and with out the make up" she said as I sighed. "I am I'm just ready to go home" I stressed.

"Well since you're out here opening up posters and showing it to your live" she started off as I looked at the ceiling chuckling "it was by an accident" I said as she laughed. "That was funny as hell and then you were trying to end your live right away and couldn't" she added as we shared a laugh.

"So since that happened they moved the movie release date to April, so you have your birthday and July to rest, just keep pushing for your fans" she said as I smiled "I know Laura has been getting to you but keep pushing" I joked as she laughed. "She has and I don't know why she just won't let me be it's almost been a year since spider man came out, I need her to leave me alonneee" she said as we shared a laugh.

"But Your response to when everyone asks you about the drama is funny" I said as she giggled "what drama though? She has imaginary drama with herself" she stated as I smiled
" Diva's Don't do drama they do business" I mocked her response as she started laughing.

"We too old for this I'm not going back and forth with you over jealousy and a guy, I have no clue why she's jealous anyway she's so beautiful and I was hoping she could be a potential friend but she's pulling this" Y/N explained.

"But anyways you look nice" she said looking closely in the camera as I smiled "thanks I'm about to go into my interview I'll call you tonight beautiful" I said as she smiled and nodded. "Okay love you" I said "love you too" she said as we hung up and I walked in getting connected to a mic going to sit down in front of an interviewer as they were asking questions I would answer.

I was looking at drawing of spider man by kids and I seen a drawing with really huge nipples. "Are these nipples?" I asked the interviewer as he chuckled " I don't know I think it is" he stated as I placed my hands over my nipples

 "Are these nipples?" I asked the interviewer as he chuckled " I don't know I think it is" he stated as I placed my hands over my nipples