22.

A/N- You guys I'm sorry I didn't update in a minute I was taking time off to myself I still am but love y'all read,vote and comment‼️.

✨Tom✨

Y/N was leaving today and I was upset it didn't snow my whole plan just vanished when we didn't get any snow. But her being here was fun I was going to miss her. She was getting ready as I watched her. She sprayed some perfume on her body and smiled at me. "What's wrong?" She asked as I looked at her simple attire and she was just gorgeous to me.

"I feel like you should stay" I said as she giggled "baby I can't stay" she said coming in between my legs and holding my chin up

"I feel like you should stay" I said as she giggled "baby I can't stay" she said coming in between my legs and holding my chin up. "I have to go plan for this little girls birthday, I have a meeting tomorrow morning and you have interviews and press tours soon" she explained.

"But whenever you're in LA through all of this you can always see me" she said as I groaned "but do you have to go back now?" I asked as she giggled "you don't listen at all" she said then pecked my lips. "I'm sure it's not that long before you see me again the first two places you'll have interviews is New York and
LA stop being a baby" she said as I wrapped my arms around her body not letting her go.

She laughed and just placed her arms around my head and played with my curls some.
"You smell and look pretty" I said kind of muffled due to my face in her sweater as she giggled "thank you baby" she thanked.

She pulled away still getting her things together as I just sat there looking at her while pouting.

"Tom you're going to make me feel bad" she said as I continued looking at her. She sucked her teeth and walked over to me climbing on top of me before I fell back on the bed with her on top of me as I chuckled. "Stop" she said as I laughed.

She kissed my lips then my neck as I smiled "quickie?" I asked as she pulled her phone out looking at the time and she threw her phone somewhere on the bed. Then kissed my lips as I kissed back. "Tom it has to be quick" she warned pulling her pants down some as I smirked and got up "I'll take my time love" i said as She gave me a look.

I pushed her on the bed and pulled her back by her waist as she was now on her hands and knees. I pulled her underwear to the side as I placed my inches into her slowly as she moaned and I groaned. I gripped her waist thrusting into her at a medium pace as she placed her face into the comforters moaning my name loudly.