41.

✨Y/N✨

It was the next day and my team was in the room getting me ready for my make up release In Paris and I was kind of nervous. Tom was out with zendaya, Harrison and Jacob while I was getting ready. I was shaking my leg "relax you'll do fine" my hair stylist said as he was finishing up my hair.

I was talking to my stylist who was in charge of my outfit. "Do I have to wear a dress? Can I swear something more comfortable I'm already freaking out" I explained to her as she nodded and started pulling out different outfits "I want something simple right now at this point give me a pair of converses and big ass shirt" I joked as they chuckled and I picked out a Chanel romper and a white shirt to go on under it.

My phone started ringing as I seen an incoming FaceTime from Tom. I answered it as he was smiling. "Your hair looks nice" he complimented as I smiled

 "thanks" I said as he looked at me "what's wrong?" He questioned "I'm about to pee on myself I'm scared" I admitted as he chuckled

"Scared of what? you do this all the time" he stated as I sighed "I know I'm just I don't know" I said placing my hand on my face. "You need me to bring you some food?" He asked as I giggled "you just made me sound like I'm fat" I stated as he chuckled.

"Yeah you can bring me a quackson" I joked as he just looked at me. "You're not getting anything" he said as I laughed more. "But we're coming back now" Tom stated as I nodded "okay" I said as he finally came and I was in the process of getting dressed. Once I got dressed the stylist was helping me put on a pair of heels.

I placed my charm bracelet Tom got me for a gift on along with a pair of Chanel earrings then sprayed myself down with spray

I placed my charm bracelet Tom got me for a gift on along with a pair of Chanel earrings then sprayed myself down with spray. "What happened to the dress?" Tom questioned

"If I could go in sweats I would" I stated as he chuckled and handed me my food as I kissed his lips. "We're eating after right?" Tom asked as I nodded. "Yeah I haven't been on a date in ages" I stated as he started laughing. The make up artist was touching up my make up as I started eating my fries.

"You took some of my fries didn't you?" I asked looking at Tom as he was about to laugh "babe I can explain their fries out here are so good!" He exclaimed as I laughed. The team walked out the room as Tom held onto my waist and I smiled.