Chapter 4 - The Natural Flag-raiser and the Saviour and the Prince (1)

"Mako-chan's cooking, it was insanely deliciousー! See you tomorrow!"

In the end, Kaname and Soutarou barged into my house for dinner yesterday. Even when I told them to go back home, Kaname remained with a smile on his face. I made curry rice with what's left in the fridge, showing some hospitality.

Because Kaname continued to maintain the excitement one would have on the night of a field trip, last night we couldn't sleep a wink. It's troubling if he's this tense for the training camp next week. I may be a man on the outside, but as the inside is a youthful maiden, I want to have enough sleep. Lack of sleep is bad for the skin. Talking about what's bad for the skin even though my face is that of a man's, I must have been a little disgusting just now.

"I'm sorry for coming over to stay suddenly. Am I bothering you?"

"Even if I say you're a bother, you'll still come, right."

As though trying to entreat me, the ends of Soutarou's eyebrows lowered and he looked at me with upturned eyes. Really sly. This reminds me of him at the family restaurant yesterday.

With an uneasy expression, Soutarou tilted his head. I suppose this is a habit of Soutarou's. Whenever Soutarou hears words of denial from others and feels scared, he'll make this face. I feel that somehow or other I've grasped his personality.

"That's not it, because Makoto is very nice...... even if you're unwilling, I thought that you won't hate it."

"Don't be concerned over strange things. I'm not as good-natured as Soutarou. If I really don't like it, I'd have already said it."

Soutarou's already large eyes grew wider by a size as though he was shocked by my words.

Whether is it Soutarou or is it Kaname, I've already come to think of them without any ill feelings. In fact, I'd say they're very likable. I hope that we'll get along even better from now on.

"I had fun too. A lot."

It's been a long time since I behaved like an idiot, merrymaking without any concerns.

I really had fun.

Arriving in a completely unfamiliar otome game and for some reason turning into a guy, I've been feeling very anxious. I certainly can't tell these two about this feeling. And they won't understand even if I do tell them.

Even so, I'm filled with nothing but gratitude for these two these few days. I've had so much fun that I was able to forget my anxiety. Although Kaname, Soutarou and I have only met for a few days, I can already feel a friendship forming with them.

Hearing me say that I enjoyed myself, Soutarou's face was full of smiles as though flowers were blooming.

Oh, as expected of an otome game's capturable character. It's possible for flowers to fly in the background. If this was a game screen, it would be the appearance of a CG.

"Thank goodness...... Can I, stay over at Mako's house, again? Of course, together with Kana."

"Ah. If it's once in a while."

"Un! I'm glad. Mako."

Suddenly, Soutarou hugged me.

As expected, even if it's me, being embraced by a guy taller than me by about 5cm will make me lose my stability. I wonder what would be the right action to take now? For the time being, I'll just put my arms that didn't know where to go, around Soutarou's body. Un? This is also strange. Two guys embracing each other feels rather stifling.

"Let go already. It's embarrassing for two guys to be hugging in front of the house."

"Only Mako-chan and Souta, that's unfair. Me too, me tooー!"