The Summer Break and the School Camp and the Revision [3]

"How about staying at my place then? Let's have a study session."

 I sip the usual coffee at the usual family restaurant with Subaru.
 Despite it all, the creator Subaru is the most reliable with regards to the capturable characters in Heart-Throb Love Revolution.
 I'm currently in the midst of telling Subaru the frightening rotten[1] experiences that truly happened to me, in exchange for her giving advice on the game progression. What's so enjoyable about hearing the rotten happenings staring me? How mystifying.
 What's so enjoyable about me getting kabedon'd by Prince and hijidon'd by Ichigo-chan? I felt nothing but annoyance and fear y'know.
Please don't repost this outside of nakimushitl or moonbunnycafe.
 This time, I made such a noble sacrifice to consult her regarding the matter of Mitsuki's academics not improving at all, but that was her answer to this. How did it come to that? I unconsciously made a confused face.

"Subaru's place?"

"Yeah. I'm smart you know? I'm a student of Private Atlas Academy after all."

 Subaru may have spoken half-jokingly but she really is smart. Even in the real world, she's a little prodigy who's among the top 5 of the grade. She has both looks and smarts. Only, the inside is regrettably a fujoshi. This is a case of the heavens not bestowing a person two gifts.
 It appears that such a Subaru is ranked among the top 10 even in a famous mission school like Private Atlas Academy.
 I see. Subaru and Mitsuki are good friends. Besides, Subaru's very smart. Even Mitsuki's Academic specs may rise if Subaru helps with her studies.

"Aa, I'm leaving it to you then. Do help Mitsuki with her studies."

"Sure. Come over today then. Besides, Onii-chan will be there too. Isn't it simply perfect to increase Mitsuki-chan and Yurino Tamaki's encounter rate?"

"Ohh!"

 Nonetheless, I'm pretty thankful that we can hold a study session at Yurino-sensei and the original Subaru's house.
 The issue of Mitsuki lacking academically is already beyond my control. In the first place, the issue may be that I, the one teaching her, is lacking academically. Still, this Mitsuki is way too weak in maths and the sciences.
Please don't repost this outside of nakimushitl or moonbunnycafe.
"But y'know what? Take care because overdoing the 'affair play' may result in not being able to fall the original target. You're aiming for Prince's route right?"

"I see. Well, I've no intention of having Mitsuki capture anyone except Prince. After all, it's kind of pitiful to turn Hasumi into a rival and sensei's difficulty level seems high. If I'm to consider someone other than Prince, Takayanagi may be a good choice."

 Trying to capture Soutarou and Kaname may cause Mitsuki and Hasumi to be rivals, Yurino's difficulty level seems high, she has too few connections with Ikuto and it's kinda too late, while Junya's out of the question. At this point, I'm thinking of aiming for either Takayanagi, whose favourability rating seems high right now, or Prince's legitimate route.

"Hm~m. Then, who is Mako set on?"

"Huh? Me?"

"Is it Soutarou as expected? Or JunJun?"

 I'm super concerned about the words 'Soutarou as expected'. What do you mean by 'as expected'?
 Soutarou's cute and I like him but that 'like' is merely as a friend. On the other hand, Junya's impossible. Even when I was female, the chances of developing romantic feelings towards that is, without exception, zero. In fact, it's an absolute zero.
Please don't repost this outside of nakimushitl or moonbunnycafe.
"No one."

 I spoke coldly but Subaru is smirking for some reason. What a waste of her good looks.

 The evening that day. It's decided that Mitsuki will stay over at Subaru's place. Although Subaru told me to stay over too, the current me is somehow or other male. Considering that having high school students of opposite genders stay over or going to stay over isn't exactly exalted, I rejected the offer.
 It's fine for Subaru as she knows I'm originally female. However, everyone else thinks I'm born male. It'll be troublesome if weird suspicions arise.
 Subaru's house is right next to ours. It appears that Mitsuki, having good relations with Subaru, had went over and hung out several times.