The Sports Festival and the Odd-Jobber and the Staying Over (5

Now then, the Izumino Gakuen Ballgame Tournament has arrived.

Refreshing youths brought out everything they honed in the practice till now as they perspired, aiming for victory as they bore teamwork within their hands.

Looking at such youths, I thought. The Student Council's odd-jobber is truly a dreadful position, which all sorts of odd jobs are entrusted to.

From the Student Council's odd jobs and assistance of the Health Committee members, to assistance of the Sports Committee members who organised the Ballgame Tournament and so on. Odd jobs for all of them. Rushing over like a gopher once I'm called, and toiling like a cart-horse.

Honestly, it's tough to complete the odd jobs, but it's much better than having to appear more than necessary in the ballgames I'm poor at.

"Sakuraiー, if you're free, help with carrying thisー."

"Do I look like I'm free, Hasumi?"

I'm currently babysitting the infirmary as a Health Committee member.

There was a shortage of personnel because the original Health Committee members left to participate in their respective matches. Thus the one selected to replace them was I, the odd-jobber.

The work of a Health Committee member was fairly hectic.

Despite that, this Hasumi seemed to have come all the way to the infirmary just to push odd jobs to me.

With both hands full holding huge boxes, she grinned. Even though Hasumi's extremely kind towards Mitsuki, she's extremely severe towards me, Mitsuki's brother.

According to Subaru, it appears Hasumi a.k.a. Hasumi Yuiko is the rival character on Soutarou and Kaname's route.

Certainly if you ask whether the boyish and lively Hasumi, resembles Bakumatsu Shishi Girls' Takasugi Sakura who Soutarou said he liked, then yes, she does.

Though there's no such signs at all at this point, there's no harm being on the lookout. Besides, she could be a repeat of Madoka.

"People like Health Committee members are free when no one comes, right. In other words, you're free right now, yes?"

She nonchalantly passed me the box that contains table tennis rackets.

Moreover there's about 20 rackets inside. It's moderately heavy, to think Hasumi managed to carry both boxes.

"Well, I'm free butー"

Certainly I'm free but, I don't think it's right to leave the infirmary completely vacant.

However, well, it's not far to the gymnasium from here, so wouldn't it be fine to vacate for a while? There shouldn't be any problem if I leave quickly and return quickly. It's not good to let a girl carry such heavy things, and if I were a girl I'd like some help carrying these.

I adjusted my grip of the box, drawing nearer towards Hasumi's direction.

"Got it. I'll help. Just a bit, okay."

"As expected of Sakurai~. Kind~!"

"I'm an ikemen only at heart after all. Hasumi, you can put the box over there on top too."

For some reason all around me are no one but sparkly men, so I have to at least be an ikemen at heart.

That's precisely: appearing dashingly with a refreshing smile like the hero of a shoujo manga, carrying himself with ease. I'm female precisely at heart but, now that I'm living as a male, I do want to be at least a little popular with girls.