The GW and the Part-time Job and the Ojou-sama (4)

Touka University was the only national university in the city.

In the same city was the Touka University School of Medicine affiliated Hospital. Other than medical education and medical research, it provides advanced medical technology as the core of the medical community in this area. It also plays the role of a tertiary Emergency Medical Care Centre. The position of the head of the Centre is currently filled by Mr. Takayanagi Masaharu.

The above, was extracted from an online encyclopedia.

If you're wondering why I stepped into an university despite being a high school student, it's because I fell for the scheme of the sly dog, Tsubaki Soutarou.

When he made a request with upturned eyes while crying "whim~per," as expected I was unable to refuse him.

I do want to see Soutarou and Kaname playing in a basketball match. But coming to Touka University may result in encountering Madoka. As I entered Touka University, my heart went throb throb in various meanings.

"Uwah~ The university sure is huge, huh, Mako-chan!"

Beside me, Mitsuki who was lovelily clad in Izumino Gakuen's uniform looked at me with upturned eyes.

Speaking of Subaru, she's busy with Student Council work and can't make it. I don't know when she joined the Student Council. When I asked why she joined, she said that it's because she could use her position in the Student Council to enter Izumino Gakuen. Should I say she's shrewd or what.

She, until the very end of the very end, shed tears at being unable to witness this delicious scene.

"I wonder where's the 1st gymnasium?"

It's the directionally-challenged Mitsuki and I.

In addition to the buildings stretching as far as the eye could see, I don't even know how many gymnasiums there are. Anyhow, this area is huge. Too huge. Thrown into such a place, I wonder exactly when we'll reach the gymnasium.

I did think of contacting Kaname and Soutarou, letting them know our location and getting them to fetch us, but those two are probably occupied with various preparations.

I've no choice but to look for them with my intuition or sixth sense. My intuition probably won't be even a particle's worth of help though.

"Huh, isn't that Makoto-san?"

When I stepped out with the intention of searching for the 1st gymnasium, a voice sounded out behind me.

Turning around, a honor student-like youth with dead fish eyes ―― Yukinoshita Ikuto was there. As I thought, something seems unnatural even though he was giving a refreshing smile.

"Ah, Ikuto-kun. Is Ikuto-kun also here for the basketball practice match?"

"That's right. I'm not from the Basketball Club but my friends invited me. Is Makoto-san also participating in in the match?"

I heard that the practice match this time is something like an event just for gathering basketball lovers.

Hence I'm convinced about how Ikuto will be participating in the match even though he's not in the Basketball Club. He's probably fond of basketball.

"Nope, I'm only here to cheer my friends on."

"I see. Makoto-kun is tall so I thought you'd suit basketball."

The slacks from our school uniform and a long-sleeved dress shirt along with a deep blue cardigan, dressed in this sloppy style, I probably don't appear like someone who plays basketball.