The Student Council and the Solicitation and the Frightened Rabbit (1)

"So you finally encountered the Student Council! How did it go? Did you have a kiss with Junjun?"

"I didn't! Don't even joke about it."

I was forcibly called out by the doujinshi writer, Subaru, immediately after returning home from the training camp.

Due to my promise to notify Subaru, who was busy against her will, about all BL-like developments, I got dragged out by her. While it wasn't my intention for this to happen, this story could be going towards a grim ending if I don't get some advice from Subaru.

We conversed while having a late lunch at the usual family restaurant. Subaru got the cake set while I went all-out and asked for the 1500 yen cut of thick steak

For some reason, I don't feel full no matter how much I consume after getting this body. I also don't gain weight. It could be due to puberty.

"The first encounter in the scenario should have been a CG scene where the onii-chan gets his lips stolen in front of Mitsuki?"

"What's with that, such a scenario."

"Junjun is bisexual even in the official story. Moreover, it was set that Mitsuki-chan and her onii-chan, Mako, are totally Junjun's type. While we're at it, there's also a Narahashi x Mitsuki-chan x Mako 3-person ending."

She sleekly dropped a bomb on me as though it was nothing much.

It can't be that Mitsuki-chan and I fall within his strike zone, right. Also, we don't need an ending like that.

This may not be some horror game, but doesn't this mean that there's no hope no matter how much I struggle? I won't let Mitsuki meet him even if I have to be her shield.

I thought there won't be any BL developments since it is an otome game, but I should have known that the fujoshi Subaru would have included BL scenarios somewhere. I was careless.

"Things are getting interesting now that the capturable characters gradually enter the picture."

"What do you mean by 'interesting'...... Will I be able to return to the previous worldー?"

I have a feeling that as things stand, I won't be able to return. I think the possibility of the Prince and Mitsuki dating is currently an approximate 0.

I heard about their experience in the kimodameshi but they only casually walked around and casually completed the course. In Mitsuki's words, "It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be".

Can you really be an otome game heroine like that! While I'd like to rebuke her so, I found myself unable to scold Mitsuki when she gave a face that said I was admirable for conquering the ghosts.

When did I become a siscon? Mitsuki, what a frightening girl.

"You want to return, right? I'll be sure to work hard so that we can."

"Subaru......"

Subaru smoothly said the words I wanted to hear as she picked at her cake. It was slightly surprising.

Since it's Subaru, I thought she'd take the stance that it's more fun here, but it seems she properly has the intention to return.

I see. Even though it's Subaru, she does wish to return to the previous world. This makes me relieved.

"But until then I'll make sure to fully enjoy this trip~"

"...... As expected, huh~"

I felt relieved now that I know it's the usual Subaru nee-san.