Chapte 5 - The Natural Flag-raiser and the Saviour and the Prince (2)

"I didn't expect that Mako would become a guy~!"

"I was surprised about that too."

After parting from Soutarou, Kaname and Mitsuki, I forcibly brought Subaru, who was giving an unpleasant smile, to a family restaurant.

Subaru ordered a morning set and was eating her meal elegantly, but there's no way that I would have an appetite. I didn't sleep at all yesterday. I could only drink hot milk like a puppy.

I couldn't put on contact lens because my eyes were swollen, so I've become a glasses guy ever since this morning. As I thought, even though I came to this world, my eyesight didn't get better. Before changing my gender, please improve my eyesight first.

"So? Who are you planning to capture?"

"Nah, I won't do such a thing. I became a guy, you know. Isn't this the world of an otome game?"

As of now, the current me has reluctantly become male. I'm the brother of Mitsuki, who should be the one enjoying romance.

Until we can return, as an older brother, I plan to support my cute imouto's love. However, it kind of hurts for another guy to take away the Mitsuki who calls out 'Mako-chan Mako-chan' while sticking to me.

"That's fine, I'm also okay with BL."

"No one asked, okay."

Do something about this fujoshi who says such ridiculous things with a straight face!

As a student of the prestigious Atlas Academy, please don't voice out the nasty things in your head.

I'll definitely not enter into a romance with anyone. Well, it's true that everyone is nice and there are times when I thought they were cool. However, I'm a guy. I don't plan to stay in this world for long, and I want to support Mitsuki's love story. And like I said, I'm a guy.

Moreover, I can be considered a complete outsider regarding matters of otome games and boys' love. It also isn't too bad to remain rowdy with Soutarou and Kaname like how we've been so far.

"Rather than that, let's think of a way to return to the original world."

"Eh~, I still want to enjoy it more. The love of the main supporting character, Makoto."

She looked at me with a pointless twinkle in her eyes, as though she was having fun. Even if you look at me like that, I'll definitely not do something like participating in a romance, okay.

"Don't speak such nonsense. Didn't I already say I won't have a romance with anyone?"

"Ehー, how disappointing."

Although her regretful tone is kind of worrisome, I'll let it go as long as she stops making pointless retorts.

"At any rate, how do we get back? This is a game you made, right? Any ideas?"

"I've no clue. I got a shock too when I became Yurino Tamaki's imouto."

I understand what Subaru is trying to say.

I, too, was confounded when I became Mitsuki's older brother. As Subaru also came here unintentionally, she was definitely on the same boat. However, I want to return to the original world.

For that reason, I thought I had to get Subaru to think of a solution. Unfortunately, she didn't know a way either.

"That's right......"

Noticing my obvious dismay, Subaru folded her arms and, u~n, let out a groan before finally raising her voice like she recalled something.

"Won't we be able to return if we head towards the ending? The story hasn't advanced towards the ending yet."