Gossip: Yurino Subaru's Doujin Making

I ―― Yurino Subaru, was thinking this way.

 I stopped myself from making doujin[1] recently but that might have been an extremely wasteful thing to do.
 Why did I restrain myself when there's a doujin subject so close to me? Writing a novel about the BL between high school boys while watching the BL between high school boys, up close. Isn't that most wonderful?
 However, I'm a student of Private Atlas Academy, a former girls' school. With a considerable number of girls assembled, there'll be at least 1 or 2 fujoshi making doujin. The love for BL transcends even dimensions. Yes, no female would hate homos after all.
 I built a doujin coterie with those fujoshi comrades and began making doujin. The subject is naturally, Sakurai Makoto. Of course, I didn't tell my doujin comrades that I'm making Mako my subject, but I'm writing original novels with 'Mako & Soutarou', 'Mako & Prince' and so on as my subjects. Won't it be a good idea to turn that into a storyline, a manga, a doujin game, or a mini-anime in Smiles Douga[2]? As for voices, I can commission voice actors online.

 Yes, dreams can unfurl infinitely, can't they?
 Although it's yet unknown who Mako will fall for, and whether he'll even fall for anyone in the first place, I've the freedom of expression to engage in flights of fancy and put them to words, don't I? Right? Isn't that so?
 Previously, I tried imagining while retaining their high school student status but the setting of them continuing to date after becoming working adults sounds good too. With the setting of working adults, I can imagine new situations such as cohabitation or workplace romance and so on.
 The situations between high school boys are stimulating but so are those between working adults. How delicious.

 If it's a situation between high school boys, it has to be Soutarou x Mako ――SouMako fits perfectly. Yet it's precisely because they fit the romance between high school boys that one may wonder: What would they be like as working adults? Bringing in a new type of thrill.
 Reversely, what would sensei, Yurino Tamaki, be like as a high school student? It may be interesting to ponder on that too. As the author, I'm the only one who knows how Yurino Tamaki was like in his school days. In high school and in university, he was set to have been in the Track-and-Field Club.
 Isn't it extremely fun to imagine situations that are normally impossible?

 However, there's BL in the flesh right next to me so I should ponder within the setting of high school students, I suppose.
 What were the true BL events Mako told me recently, again? The incident of Ichigo-chan staying over, the incident with Soutarou in the boys' changing room, there were many events. My stomach's full with just Ichigo x Makoto ――IchiMako and SouMako.
 Speaking of which, Prince tried to kiss Mako around the Sports Festival, didn't he?
 Doesn't imagining in that direction seem like a good idea?

* * * * *

 Prince a.k.a. Kiritani Riku was undoubtedly a beautiful youth.
 Glossy black hair slightly tidied with hair gel and distinct double eyelids. Anyone who saw his well-arranged facial features like that of a bisque doll would evaluate him as a peerlessly beautiful youth. His slender waist, fitting that pretty face, and his long limbs were like a model's.
 That charming countenance was so famous that he had a fan club not only in Izumino School but also in Private Atlas Academy. Every one step he took, he'll be flirted with and every two steps he took, someone would ask to take his photo.
 On top of that, he was smart and athletic. Kiritani Riku was so much of a prince-sama that no one could find fault with him.

 However, he had just one flaw. Although a beauty, he was always expressionless and uncommunicative so he didn't have anyone he could let his guard down around.

 The sole, irreplaceable existence that such a Prince gained, was an ordinary transfer student.
 He ――Sakurai Makoto, transferred to Year 2 Class A in April. He was saved by Makoto when he got entangled with delinquents. It was after that that Riku fell in love with Makoto.