The Sports Festival and the Odd-Jobber and the Staying Over (2)

"Welcome to the Student Council Room, bunny-chan~. Go ahead, don't hold back and sit on my lap alright."

"Makoto, come beside me. Don't go near that hentai."

It became that the Prince's accompanying me to the Student Council Room, in place of Soutarou who couldn't avoid going to the Basketball Club activities.

Persuading Soutarou who shook his head as he grabbed the hem of my clothes with teary-eyes, somehow or other I obtained permission to go to the Student Council Room with the premise of the Prince who was on the spot coming along.

This may not be the best thing to put into words, but it's a little surprising that Soutarou trusts the Prince. Even though they seemed on bad terms during the April training camp.

The Student Council President Junya sat on the chief seat at the head table, and Takayanagi sat on his right side. The Prince settled down on his left side, and I'm beside the Prince, the positioning was as such. The Prince is unrestrainedly browbeating Junya in place of the Soutarou just now.

But Soutarou had more intensity. Rather than a doggy he was like a wolf. On the other hand, the current Prince, as expected, feels like a cute kitten. The cat seems to just be going fuu fuu[1], it's simply adorable.

"I say, Bunny-chan, not just a watchdog you're even raising a 'watchcat' huh~? Even though I finally made bunny-chan the odd-jobber, it's borrring for even the watchcat to come along."

Junya pouted as though he's sulking.

Slumped on the table and moving his legs with a thud thud, was he trying to assert 'I'm sulking'?

"Oi studhorse, was it a lie you'll work hard for the Ballgame Tournament preparations if you make Sakurai-kun the odd-jobber?"

"It's not a lie but~. Aww this isn't the odd-jobber I imagined. It's more like bunny-chan sitting on my lap, saying "Senpai, do your best-nyan", like that."

Something like that isn't the work of an odd-jobber.

What 'do your best at work-nyan'. No matter how you look I'm not a character who'll say that.

That sort of thing should be done by a loli-like bishoujo right. As in someone like Mitsuki.

"There's no motivation~ I've no motivation unless bunny-chan treats me kinder~!"

While I'm slightly put off by the hentai Student Council President who's magnificently throwing a tantrum, this guy's trying to get along with me in his own way.

If the feelings this guy spoke of during the storeroom incident the other day is true, the reason he approaches so persistently in this erotic manner is to attract my attention. It's incredibly annoying but if I think of it this way it's also kind of cute, maybe?

Even as the Prince who's sitting beside me, chew chew, stuffed his cheeks with animal cookies he procured, he continued to glare at Junya.

"Understood. I don't want to sit on your lap but! Definitely don't want to but! Since I'm tentatively the odd-jobber, I'll help out with Senpai's work."

"Really? Then, over here, my bunny-chan. Sit beside me!"

He excitedly brought over a foldable chair and placed it beside his own seat.

And then tap tap he hit the chair, indicating me to sit.

The Prince who stopped indulging in the cookies eyeballed Junya, glaring at him. Junya deliberately shrugged and warded it off.