The Cultural Festival and the Butler and the Café [3]

"Prince! Prince turned into a butler...!"

"Makoto, don't call me 'Prince'."

 Prince a.k.a. Kiritani Riku has transformed into a perfect butler. With Prince's slender body and pretty features, it's too fitting when he wears a butler outfit.
 Black jacket and waistcoat, white shirt, slacks and leather shoes. Each and everyone of them were so well-made that you'd never think they were made by high school students. The workmanship is so sedulous, it doesn't seem like it was made by mere high school students. This is the magic of otome games.

 Now then, if you were to ask why we're wearing butler clothes, it's because we're in a bind when Hasumi summoned us into a classroom arranged just like how it'd be during the cultural festival, to shoot photos for the poster.
 Tables, cushions, curtains and whatnot were arranged in the classroom of Year 2 Class A and it's become rather café-like.
 Even though there's still a week before the launch, it's amazing that preparations of this extent have been completed. I'm in-charge of coming up with the menu, being the waiter and cook on the day itself, so I didn't participate in laying out the shop at all.

"It fits you well too, Sakurai. It really helps when one is tall and slender~"

"Nah... It's kind of a torture to stand next to Riku with my face, y'know?"

 I also changed into the butler outfit made by Hasumi's group but my self-confidence quickly disappears in the presence of Prince's esteemed countenance.
 My face shouldn't be nasty. Neither a hottie or a nastie. I'd like to think so but it's saddening when I compare it to the shining face of Prince, a main character in an otome game.

"Makoto, you look cool. It fits you well."

"A-ah, thanks..."

 Prince stares at my face with his ever-expressionless face. It's hard to tell when his expression doesn't change but he's probably being bashful. After staring at my face for a while, he swiftly averts his gaze.
 What's with this ambience. What's with this mysterious ambience like that between a new couple during their first date?
 The one who mows down this ambience instantly is mi dolce, cute angel.

"Mako-chan finished changing too, huh. Don't you look cool~!"

"Mitsuki! Mitsuki, super cute...! As expected of my Mitsuki..."

 The Mitsuki entering the classroom in maid clothes is transcendentally cute.
 Maid clothes with black mini-skirt, frilly headdress and apron, knee-high socks and strap shoes. The Mitsuki wearing all that is pretty much an archangel. Even though she's always an angel, that angel-ness has been polished.
 I run up and hug Mitsuki. Small. Small, thin and fluffy. Moreover, there's an incredibly nice smell. Even though we should've used the same shampoo and body wash, Mitsuki smells extra nice. It may be because she's an angel. Definitely.

"I wonder. The skirt's short and I don't wear knee-high socks much so it's embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's okay because Mitsuki's cute. Besides, I'll protect you if weird guys approach you."

"Fufu, I'll rely on you, Mako-chan. I'll protect you, then, if weird girls approach you!"

 Perhaps Mitsuki had put on some make-up, her eyes look larger than usual.
 Fundamentally, Mitsuki goes with almost no make-up. She casually puts on toner and foundation after bathing and uses lip gloss and mascara... that's about it I think? I don't know the details but even though I've seen her use what looks like make-up, I don't think she ever did it so thoroughly.

 She's beautiful even without make-up. My cute Mitsuki is an otome game heroine so even with thin make-up, her eyes are large, her cheeks and lips are a light pink and her skin is smooth and pretty as though it's been smeared with pearlescent face powder. When the cute and beautiful Mitsuki with a foundation like that puts on thorough make-up, she's even more cute, I say. Have you understood?