Chapter 5

I see him in the same place he was since yesterday but, now he's standing. He had a nice body shape. Abs, bulk and all that stuff. He looked familiar. I couldn't quite place it. He had huge tattoos. Wow. This guy was seriously a criminal.

              I come near him and realization dawns on me. I get a closer look and see him. The man that I always wanted to meet. The guy who is incredibly sexy. I think my face shows that because he starts smirking. I remove my gogo eyes and bring up my attitude, "Well look who we have here, my star criminal." Ya that's right bitch. I hate you for doing this to me.

He starts studying me. Ok its time to drop the bomb. I was wearing open and slutty clothes and had slutty tops and skirts and jeans in my bag.  I was gonna sell myself to him. Ya okay I know that was the worst thing to do but, there was no way to protect my family and loved ones without the plan I was gonna do. I was gonna help him steal money and give him myself. Little did I know that it was psycho who was robbing me.

             He is surprised at my way of coming but, instead first he goes for a comeback but, this time he loses the cold voice, "And look at you. I never knew you had to dress up like that to come to a robber. It's quite entertaining for me."

            I clench my fists. He has to make me angry? Isn't robbing me enough. "I got the money and I'll help you make more. I don't think so it's enough but, I am willing to give myself up in exchange you will come no where near my family or close ones or relatives...basically everyone related to me. Also you will teach me how to fight. I can prove it to you to make money right now right here." I say confidently and with an attitude. Also the fighting part a good touch on my side. I knew he was stuck and had to agree. I was giving him a great offer.

              He studies me. I let it all sink in. Slowly he starts, "What if I say no?"

              "I have poison on me hidden and can eat it. You kill my family I won't care. It's not my problem since I'll be dead. Also you'll lose the chance to make a lot of money." I reply flatly. I lie about the poison part because hell am I crazy to even think that. I just made the most angry and honest face yet.

             He is slightly taken back but doesn't show it. But I think slightly he is. He shakes his head and chuckles "Prove it. You can't make even 1 RUB. You don't even know how to fight."

            "Not everything is done by fighting you d..." I suddenly stop. Damn I had to learn to control that in front of him. I continue, "even you can get money by talking and I don't mean begging. You can agree and I'll show you. If you don't well you know. Your loss." I say the last bit smirking.

            He studies me then nods. "So what are you gonna do?" He asks. I lay down the plan.

           I come up to a house and ring the bell. Someone opens it after a while. Before he can say anything I start to say, "Look, I'm sorry to wake you up at this time but, my house is slightly far away and there is no taxi. I know the way and if you can take me that would be great. My phone has no battery and I don't know anyones number." I use the most whiney voice of a lost girl. I can prove it because of my clothes that I'm not poor.

             The guy hesitates a little but, then nods. I see that he takes his heavy wallet and keys and shows me to the car. I keep acting and keep saying, "OMG!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much. I didn't know what I'd do otherwise. Thank you. I promise I'll pay as much money as you want." He stops me and refuses to take money. He was just helping. I felt kinda guilty. The guy was so kind and I was robbing him. Shit. What have I done. Ok. It's okay. No problem. He will be fine. There's no killing included so, it okay. I suddenly tell him to stop and tell him to walk me to my house which is 2 blocks away. Meaning I was leading him to a trap. I unlock my phone without him seeing and press call. I let it ring once and turn it off and put it in my pocket. I bring him to a stop and face him so, he can face me. I see psycho coming from behind and say to the kind man, "I'm sorry." He looks confused and then BAM!!! Lights out. I told psycho I'd lure the victim and then he had to only subdue the guy and we take the wallet and make a run for it. All of this done in under 15 mins give or take.