Chapter 8

Dank's POV

            I ran when I realized where she was. I thought maybe she would be having another break down but that didn't make any sense. She is completely fine and then suddenly she is sad, no! Then I thought again and remembered that we were at the same club where she had punched that a* whole drunk guy.

             I came bursting through the door and in no time render the two guys attacking her to the floor. I face the a* whole to challenge someone in his own league. I can't believe that the guy would go after a girl with back up. That is just cheap and stupid. Just when I was about to beat the hell out of him, Rose came boiling with fury and hit him on his head and he goes slack on the ground. She is extremely angry that even I was startled at the bitterness in her voice.

            When I saw, I was just in time to hide my gasp. I asked her the stupidest question possible and she also answered with the stupidest answer possible. She kept insisting she was fine but I could hear the excruciating pain in her voice. She was banged up pretty bad and it was only her ignorance that let her stay upright. I desperately wanted to help her but she wouldn't let me.

             When we reached home, I wanted to check on her. She let all her strength go and she started gasping in pain. She felt so much pain I had to keep myself from going to her. She decided that she had to do something and she got up to fix herself. I know how much she hates it but she does it anyway.

             She went to the kitchen and took a tablet and I could see her as her last strength left her and I ran just in time to catch her from falling as she blacked out...

Okay I know u will be pissed but this was supposed to be. I guess a gift will be just three days later for next update. =D

XOXO