Chapter 14

Hey guyzzzzzzzzzz!!!! I missed you guys so much I swear I used to complain everyday why I couldn't talk to you guys and couldn't send. Blame it all on my exams which OMG have finished today!!! Party Rokin in the house tonight!!! Anyway...here is my two chapters and I am working on the next one. Now I have vaca for four months give it take so you guys are lucky. Now without further do...HERE IS YOUR CHAPPY!!!!

I woke up and looked around. I noticed my room. I thought I was in Rose's room... Then I felt something in my arms. I looked and saw Rose. My eyes went wide and all the memories came flashing back to me of last night.

I immediately got up. I regretted it the next second because Rose woke up as well. She looked at her surroundings and even her eyes went wide. The air was suffocating me of awkwardness.

"I...ahhh. I h-have to...go...uh huh b-b-back...t-to m-my...I mean y-your...umm r-room." With that I went away as fast as I could leaving behind a shocked Rose. Unfortunately after that, I forgot where the bathroom was...

Rose's POV

Sleeping last night after the nightmare had been great and mostly because of good sleep; Not because of him. I, in no way, had any interest that he had slept with me (that was by mistake)...

Okay, maybe I am freaking out a bit. I mean how?..where?..when? Did he even end up with me.. and on the bed... I mean...what?!!

What's worse is that we both clearly took the pleasure in each other's company. Aaahhh!!!! How in hell's world is that even possible.

You know what, maybe I should just calm down and we can talk about this later. That is ,I mean I was expecting once again to be babied since I'm still hurt but Mr. Sleeps-a-lot has issues right now, so I guess this morning I am on my own. He is fortunate that he isn't the only one gathering his thoughts in his mind to know what and when to say.

So after he ran away like his life depended on it and leaving me extreme-level confused + shocked, I looked at my surroundings. I was, as I remember, in his room. And it was exactly like it was, except for the chair right next to the bed for some reason.

I tried sitting up and winced at the pain that shot through me. Ugh!! When is this gonna end!?!

The pain reminded me of everything that happened yesterday. I remembered the police, me saving the day with a fatal bruise, the sudden urge to kiss a guy who kidnapped me etc. etc. You know, the usual...

No, it is not usual. It is very very weird. Not only weird but extremely...I don't know. It's just so OMG! I don't know what to think or say or act. Should I think, should I forget, should I be angry, or what?

Ok, maybe clearing my face would be better then clearing my mind and then I will sit and think.

I got up and tried not wincing at the same time. I slipped of the bed and got up. I stretch every morning but when I tried today, damn did it hurt. I walked towards the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After that I walked towards the kitchen and thought about what I would say or answer. I mean, it was a mistake after all. Maybe I'll ask what he was doing there in the first place and then move forward from there. Also, I will have to explain why I'm having nightmares. Truth to say, I have no idea myself, why I'm dreaming of people killing me or something...unless...I do know.

I went to the kitchen and saw him making his breakfast. I went up as casually as I could muster and went to the fridge to eat my cereal. I tried not wincing as I did because I really want to have a good conversation as to what happened...ugh!!