Chapter 1

Akiya felt the impact of the car behind her and groaned in frustration as it practically folded itself around her from the force. She glared over a broken window frame at the bulky man who stalked towards her as a few humans sprinted away in fear. Broken glass crunched under his heavy boots as he reached forward, ripping the car door off like a toy before wrapping a thick hand around her neck.

She was able to get a good look at the bald man, covered in scars and biker tattoos. He must have been a bounty hunter right? Akiya thought his jacket would look so much better if he didn't tear off his sleeves.

"Come on then Dragonling, let's get you home where you belong." He grinned, showing off his razor sharp teeth.

"Question." Akiya asked, clearly not that intimidated, getting him to look at her like she had two heads. "Does that involve my apparent 'husband?'"

"Y-Yes?" The man answered, curious as to why the young girl, being held three feet off the ground by her neck wasn't scared at all.

"Shame." Akiya answered before swinging her leg up and kicking him in the chin with enough force to make him drop her and stumble back. When he looked down as Akiya landed on her feet and stood back up, it was clear she had drove his pointy bottom teeth, straight into his upper jaw, and letting blood spill down his chin. He only had enough time to pry his jaw apart before Akiya punched forward with all her strength, sending the man flying across the street where he slammed into a shop window, shattering it to pieces and knocking over all the displays.

She steadied herself on her feet and flexed her arm and fingers, testing to see if she had broken anything with her blow. She was satisfied when she found that she hadn't and looked back to the window to see if he had gotten up yet. "Damn, that was my favorite pastry shop. The owner gave me slices of cake out back." She noted.

Akiya was wearing torn jeans and a torn hoodie with an old pair of sneakers. She had bright blonde hair that practically looked golden, tied up in a very messy bun. Her eyes were multicolored, with her right eye being a bright almost neon blue, and the other being a bright neon green. Her eyes had a slight glow to them, as most demons did, giving her an almost divine appearance. Or it would, if she didn't look homeless.

She watched as the man who once helped her out, looked up at her from inside the shop before diving over the counter and running into the backroom, slamming the door behind him.

"So much for that." She sighed.

The man finally picked himself up, glaring over the broken window. "Why do you stay here!? You're the Daughter of the Lord of Monsters and Demons! The supposed Lord of Chaos yourself!"

"That explains a lot." Akiya answered.

He growled in rage, kicking out the rest of the wall and stepping through. "You're supposed to be a Dragon Lord! You're supposed to be a borderline God, and descendent of Those Who Came First! And you act like a cynical teenager of this world!"

"Because this world is all I know, idiot." Akiya shook her head with a roll of her eyes as she stared at the man like he was a complete fool. Like it was something so obvious. "You guys have been coming from this Exodious place to bring me back for years now. I don't care what you think I'm supposed to be, I don't have any memories of that place."

The man looked at her in shock like she was a complete abnormality. "Your own father left you here without any memories?" He asked.

"Dunno."

"You don't even care!?"

"I don't know anything! This is all I know!"

He let out a roar, which Akiya likely expected to be a person yelling in anger, but instead was greated with a very inhuman, very dinosaur like roar which actually caused her to step back a bit at the shock of it. The man then doubled over, slamming his hands into the concrete as his skin and clothing tore off like paper, revealing deep red scales.