Chapter 15

Alex's P

Alex's P.O.V (Outfit Above ^^^)

June 3rd, 2013

I woke up in bed without Klaus next to me. As I walked downstairs, I saw an elaborate breakfast had been set up in the dining room of the plantation house. There were only two chairs at the table and Klaus was standing behind one of them. "What's all this?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

"What? I can't treat the woman who's carrying my children to a good breakfast?" Klaus asked as he pulled out the chair. I sat down and he pushed in the chair a bit, before going to sit down himself.

"Why are you doing this, Klaus?" I asked him.

"I told you why," Klaus replied. "You're the mother of my children, and you deserve the best New Orleans has to offer." I looked at him suspiciously.

"Ok," I said and decided to change the subject as I began to eat the food in front of me. "So what's the plan for today?"

"To take back my city," Klaus answered and I looked at him surprised.

"So that's what's put you in a good mood," I replied and he smiled. We ate in silence as I thought over yesterday's events.

"You're still worried about Stefan," Klaus said and I looked at him.

"Wouldn't you be worried if Elijah couldn't remember who he was and had a tendency to rip people's heads off?" I questioned.

"I'm sure Damon and Elena have already found a way to bring back his memories," Klaus reassured me and I gave him a look.

"Have you met them?" I asked him. "I love Damon but he'll drop everything for Elena in a heartbeat."

"You could always call them if you're so worried about them," Klaus mentioned. I looked at him when his phone vibrated. "Looks like Marcel has decided to talk to me." Klaus stood up and walked over to me. He kissed my forehead and I gave him a smile.

"Be careful," I said. He gave me a reassuring smile before leaving.

~

I stepped out of the shower and picked up my phone while drying my hair. "Hello?" I asked.

"How dare you?!" Caroline scolded me.

"How dare I what?" I asked her.

"How dare you come to Mystic Falls and not see me," Caroline said, angrily, and I let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry Caroline, I had to help my amnesia little brother. Plus I didn't think I was going to leave as soon as I did," I explained to her. "How is he?"

"As ok as he can be right now," Caroline said.

"So Damon hasn't completely fucked up yet?" I asked, hopefully.