Chapter 39

Alex's P.O.V

October 31st, 2013

1:00 am

The witches moved me to lay on the altar of the church, as I screamed. Goddamnit! This is why I wanted to give birth in a hospital. There were drugs that would make this pain hurt less! Genevieve was smoothing out my hair, which was filled with sweat at this point. She had the fucking audacity to comfort me when she was going to kill my children. All the witches were holding my shoulder, arms, and legs down. Fuck I'm going to have to do this twice too. Why did we have to have twins?!

"AHHHH! Let go of me, you fucking bitch!" I screamed them while sitting up, only to lay down as another fucking contraction hit me.

A few moments later the church doors swung open, and Klaus stood there. Well, you took your fucking time! "Klaus - AHHHH !" I screamed as Klaus limped into the church and found the witches with me. Don't get me wrong, I'm relieved to see him and I sat up a bit when my most recent contraction passed. One of the witch guards went towards him, but Klaus ripped off his head without a second thought.

Monique let go of my leg with Genevieve and another harvest girl, who wasn't Davina, then telekinetically pin Klaus to the wall, above me. I watched as my boyfriend, the one I thought would save me, was bested on the wall next to me. Forced to watch as I gave birth, twice, and the witches steal our children for us.

"No, no, no," I moaned and Klaus tried to fight against it but it was no use. I grabbed Genevieve by the collar of her shirt and she looked down at me, shocked by my non-anger-related expression. "Please don't do this," I begged. "They're just babies. They're innocent." Then I let go of her and grabbed the white sheet that was underneath me. " AAAGH !!!!!!"

Klaus fought against the spell that pinned him to the wall again and again, but he couldn't break free. Monique and the other harvest girl anchor the spell, then went back to coaching me through my contractions. I pushed them away from me and planted my feet on the table. I knew couldn't be moved now - no matter how much I wish I could. Genevieve was right and the babies were coming now. So the last thing I need is a teenage witch telling me how to do something I've done twice way before someone invented to help numb the pain a bit.

I moaned in agony as Genevieve grabbed a silver dagger and looked at the two of us. "You should know this brings me no joy." One of the witches draped the white cloth over my legs as Monique and another witch went back to holding my arms down. "Let's begin, shall we?" She asked.

"No. No." I struggled against them a bit. "AGH! SHIT, SHIT - AHHHH!"

"You have to push, Alex!" Genevieve ordered.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing, you cunt!" I screamed and laid down, not being able to sit up anymore. And here's another contraction. " FUCK !" The unknown harvest girl had been holding my hand and I'm pretty sure I broke it. Another witch was helping me sit up.

"I will bring hell to your family!" Klaus shouted at them, which wasn't helping. All I wanted was for him to be the one holding my hand and supporting me. Not them.

"One last push! Push, Alex! Baby number one's almost here!" Genevieve said.

"I will bathe in rivers of your blood!" Klaus shouted and I kept screaming.

"No! No!" I said.

"I can see the baby!" Monique announced.

"Push! Gently! Gently!" Genevieve cooed and soon after I heard my babies cries. I rested on my elbows and let go of the witch's hand, but soon sat up after they cut the umbilical. Watching my child with wonder and Genevieve held it softly in her arms.