Chapter 2: We're Back

"Ehh? You came to get me, Lan-err gege?"

The CEO sighed at his bestfriend's
antics before looking at him again.

"Come home with me Weiying." CEO Lan looked at him with a blank face, but Weiying knew in those eyes, the CEO is giving him a pleading look.

"Did something good happen?" Weiying asked suspiciously with a hand under his chin.

"Brother gave me sometime for vacation, it's been a while since I've visited home and uncle, it's also been a while I visited Weiying." CEO Lan said bluntly not really care of what the other teachers and professors are thinking.

"You think about me too much, fine I'll go home with you... but on one condition." CEO Lan'a ears perked hearing what Weiying said.

"Anything just to make you come with me." The CEO said with a determined look.

With a smirk of mischief, Weiying came closer to CEO Lan and grabbed his tie, as he told his condition.

"Don't ever stop me from drinking Emperors Smile, and do give them to me whenever I want one and whenever I ask you too." After that he released his hold on the others tie.

Fixing his tie, the CEO abrupted a nod.

"Will do, also you'll be staying at the quiet room, I don't want you meddling with those disciples, do you understand?" CEO Lan said with seriousness, Weiying only smiled and grabbed the CEO's hand waving goodbye at his co-workers.

Students looked at the interlocked hands of the infamous CEO of Cloud Lan Inc. and their history professor Weiying.

The same boy who made the whole class laugh was the one who stopped them and asked a question.

"Is something wrong Mr.Xu?" Weiying asked his student who only smiled at him.

"Professor what are you doing with the CEO of Cloud Lan Inc.? Both of you seem to be close, also Prof I've been your student for 3 years! At least try and call me by my name..." the student pouted.

Then an arm was wrapped around the boy's shoulders.

"Professor Ying, sorry about Haojun, you know that my bestfriend is such an anxious kid hehe..." another male student laughed awkwardly at his bestfriends anxiousness.

"Not to worry Wen Minghui, your bestfriend is the same as me, I also have anxiety problems, but it's good no pressure, also about the question My Lan-err gege here is my bestfriend since forever, and he's on vacation and I'll be on leave too since Principal Zhuoran told me to have my time with my family more...and someone is gonna replace me for the time being, so we'll be going home together in our hometown now BYE!!!." Weiying smiled his bunny teeth before both him and CEO Lan went to their car and drove off.

/Cloud Recesses/

As they went at the entrance both let out their Qin and Flute with just a snap.

Both played a familiar tune as they slowly start to change; both men now had long silky hair, one dressed in white and blue while the other is dressed in black and red.

"Lan Zhan..."

"Weiying..."

"We're Back"