Chapter 20: Failed Master Plan

Xiongsan was planning something big, something bad against Wei Wuxian.

He saw Weiying flirting with Lan Zhan and it makes his blood boil, he was definitely jealous.

"Wei-Gongzi, here's some Emperors Smile" Xiongsan gave a new jar of Emperors Smile to Weiying who smilingly received the wine.

"Thank you so much Xiongsan" Weiying thanked Xiongsan who bowed then left.

Now all he had to do was wait, the Emperors Smile he gave to Weiying wasn't something normal, he put an unknown drug on it, that an Unknown person gave him.

That Unknown person said that, it was something that can kill the Yiling Patriarch, and so he did what he had to do, to kill the one who wants to take his beloved.

Examining Wei Wuxian, the said man finally drank the whole jar of Emperors Smile, as minutes passing him, he started to feel dizzy.

Lan Zhan saw Weiying, breathing heavily and sweating all over.

He signaled his and Wei Wuxian's brother that they'll be going on ahead, which Zewu-Jun and Jiang Cheng gave them permission to.

Xiongsan then followed both of them to Jingshi, unbeknownst to him, the students of Weiying minus Xuanyin where following behind.

/Jingshi/

Lan Zhan carried Weiying bridal style, placing him on their bed.

He took some water as he deep a cloth as he wipe down Weiying's sweat, as he swiped away some hair strands of Weiying, he saw the man's face all flushed red and panting heavily.

Students of Weiying started to take some pictures and some other did some video.

/Banquet/

"Ayy...where is A-Xian and Lan-Gongzi?" Shijie asked all the people present on the Banquet, "Li-Jie, they were back on Jiangshi, Weiying wasn't feeling well" Jiang Cheng said.

"That's not it though..." Xuanyin exclaimed. Everyone looked at him as he continued to speak.

"Hanguang-Jun and Professor Wei are making out..." he abruptly said surprising the other Clans. "How can you be so sure?" Jin Zixuan asked. "I have intuitions, and my intuitions never fail me" that's when Jiang Cheng and Yanli ran to Jingshi.

/Jingshi/

Arriving at Jingshi, they saw Weiying's students on their phones, they were spying on the two.

So basically only the ones who are spying are Jiang Cheng, Yanli, Xiongsan and Weiying's students minus Xuanyin.

Inside the Jingshi, Lan Zhan continued cleaning Weiying's body as he had to take off Weiying's clothes too.

He was holding back on jumping at Weiying, seeing this weak bunny infront of him, make him turned on.

"Lan Zhan~" unexpectedly, Weiying suddenly moaned, Lan Zhan's little buddy started to arise.

He slowly took off Weiying's belt, but things go wrong when he finally got it off.

Weiying suddenly switched their places, as he took his red ribbon from his hair and Lan Zhan's headband, tying Lan Zhan's hand on each side of the bed's headboard.

🚫WARNING🚫

Weiying sat on Lan Zhan's growing bulge making the other man groan.

He slowly rub his butt on the bulge suddenly earning a mad growl on the other man, still Weiying didn't stop, as he strip teased the man under him.

Finally naked all over, Lan Zhan can't help but blush crimson red making Weiying smirk in satisfaction.

He then leaned on Lan Zhan's ear, whispering, sending shivers on Lan Zhan's spine.

"Imma give you pleasure~"

Lan Zhan struggled, but eventually gave up making Weiying do what he wants.

"Fine do what you..." not finishing his sentence, Weiying quickly kissed Lan Zhan hungrily, as he start to remove Lan Zhan's robe, revealing such masculine body, with an all-seen six packed abs.

Weiying trailed his hands on it then kissing Lan Zhan to his jaw as he reach it till the abs, he then removed Lan Zhan's pants and boxers revealing a hard long erection.

Lan Zhan looked at Weiying who was intently staring at his erection rather hungrily, he licked his lips and start to give it some kitten licks.

Lan Zhan struggled trying to remove the ribbon and headband tied on his arms, he was feeling too much pleasure right now.

As he struggles, Weiying finally took him whole making him gasp some air.

Weiying bobbled him up and down multiple times making him come on Weiying's mouth, which the younger gladly swallowed all of it.

But still Weiying was just starting, he took out a lube from his bag pack squirting it in his fingers as he finger himself infront of a still horny Lan Zhan.

Enjoying the view, Lan Zhan suddenly felt pre-cum coming out of his little friend feeling impatient.

Weiying saw his partners discomfort and impatient ness, he applied lube on Lan Zhan's little friend, placing it infront of his hole.

"L-Lan Zhan!" Weiying moaned as he slowly entered Lan Zhan's hard manhood on his awaiting wet hole.

"Weiying we don't have protections ugh!"

Finally all in, he start to move up and down, then slamming his butt on Lan Zhan's manhood couple of times, moaning on the man's ear.

"L-Lan Zhan... I can't I'm.." Weiying was about to cum, when Lan Zhan finally broke loose switching their places.

"You made me mad" Lan Zhan growled at Weiying taking his little friend out then slamming it inside of Weiying making the younger tear up a little.

"Lan err-gege more!~" Weiying screamed. "Fuck~your so tight Weiying,ugh!" Lan Zhan cursed slamming in and out of Weiying to the watchers satisfied eyes.

They shared sloppy yet passionate kisses, while fucking the other the younger starts to jerk off too.

"Lan Zhan! I'm gonna.." "Weiying!" Both came at the same time, panting hard, the younger had his butt filled with white liquid dripping, both felt satisfied and ended up sleeping without cleaning themselves.

/Outside Jingshi/

"Guys, who wants a copy of the video?" One of Weiying's female students said, many of them had raised their hands even Yanli and Jiang Cheng.

In the dark part of the area, a jealous boy was crying as he kicked a rock in anger.

"I thought that would kill the Yiling Patriarch! Why didn't the drug worked?! Why did they make out?! That should be me whose in the arms of Hanguang-Jun and not the damn worthless cut-sleeve!" Xiongsan whispered yelled angrily, cursing multiple times.

/Unknown Person/

'Yep my job is done, That kid must be stupid since he didn't even read the drug's label, it's definitely in big letters, Damn it's written APHRODISIAC and I was just teasing the kid that it's a drug to kill the Yiling Patriarch, wow he's too stupid, meh~ at least my ship is sailing.' The Unknown person thought, then black smoke surrounded him as he laughed evilly, disappearing in the darkness.