Chapter 17: Truth Revealed

Three days had finally passed and the students where to finally see their favorite adviser.

But they didn't expect to see their Professor Ying with long hair and wearing a Black Chinese mourn like clothing, with the CEO by his side whose also had long hair wearing a White mourning like clothing and also wearing Gusu's headband.

"My lovelies!!!My Xuanyin!!!" Weiying hugged Xuanyin who had his eyes wide from the sudden hug with the Professor he had a crush on.

From afar Xiongsan was grinning like a maniac, 'so he has someone else huh? That's good, no one can finally steal Hanguang-Jun from me' he chuckled darkly.

The students laughed at the expression Xuanyin made, while the said boy was blushing after being hugged by his Professor.

"Professor Ying, you look so hot with that long hair and black n' red clothes you're wearing, makes me wanna touch you~" Haojun said jokingly only to be punched in the arm by Minghui who smiled sadistically.

"You flatter me too much A-Hao, but A-Ming will get jealous, also it's sweet of you to say that, but I should tell you that I have someone else to rather touch me" Weiying winked at Haojun who blushed then looked at Minghui who's also blushing.

Weiying leaped next to Lan Zhan and interlocked their hands together.

"Guys let's go to the Jingshi, we'll explain everything to all of you." Weiying started to drag Lan Zhan with him, when Xiongsan stopped him from doing that.

"Who are you to drag the Hanguang-Jun just like that?" Xiongsan said with a harsh tone then glared at Weiying who seems to be shock.

Lan Qiren was about to talk to Xiongsan, when Lan Zhan wrapped one arm around Weiying's waist, as Weiying's hands where in Lan Zhan's chest.

"I'm not really one to talk but, Wei Wuxian here is my bestfriend, and if anyone can speak to him with that tone, that would only be me, my uncle, Jiang-Xiong or anyone from my family" Lan Zhan said making the students of Weiying gasp in surprise.

'What did CEO Lan just said?!' They all thought.

Xiongsan ignored what Lan Zhan said and walked away, starting to build up his master plan.

As for Lan Zhan, Weiying and the students, they walked to the Jingshi quietly.

/Jingshi/

Everyone was sitting sitting quietly inside the Jingshi, and to their surprise, the other side of the Jingshi was filled with art works, and under those art works were the signature of their Professor Ying.

"Even here you paint an extraordinary elegance, the painted beauty where the beauty painted itself, don't you guys agree?" Minghui said with a smirk mesmerized by the paintings, his classmates nodded in agreement towards his statement.

"Of course my dear A-Ming, I'm the Yiling Patriarch after all, and in all fact, I can make the impossible, possible" Weiying giggled then ruffled Minghui's hair to the others pleased feeling.

"So If Professor Ying is the Yiling Patriarch, then does that mean...?" They all gazed at Lan Zhan who Weiying abruptly kissed the man's cheek.

"Yep, he's Lan Zhan or Hanguang-Jun, and his my long lifetime cultivator partner and also my bestfriend" Weiying grinned.

"No way! So Professor Ying already died once, and we're really seeing the Excellence in the flesh?!" One of the boys said flabbergasting, trying to calm his composure.

"Mn. So you guys have to follow the rules, or else, i think my precious Wei already told you the punishment, am I right?" They all nodded, then saluted, "Yes sir!" Lan Zhan grinned before standing up.

"Let's go then, it's already lunch time" Lan Zhan said holding Weiying's hand, dragging him outside the Jingshi, as the students followed suit, but not forgetting to lock the Jingshi of course.