Chapter 14: Parents & Uncle's Love

The students where now dressed in GusuLan sects uniform, all of them where admiring each other's appearance after wearing this clothes.

(By the way, boys are separated from girls...I basically don't know)

"Well everyone gather up, and now listen, you are allowed to wander around the Cloud Recesses, But remember not to enter the Jingshi, it is forbidden to any disciple to enter without the consent of the owner, not even Master Qiren is allowed when the owners aren't here." Sizhui said with a serious face.

"Owners? They are two of them sharing that Jingshi?"

"Lovers perhaps?"

"Maybe? Who are they?"

Xichen sweatdropped at the students comments.

"It's actually the room of my brother?" Xichen said awkwardly.

"EH? SO IT'S CEO LAN'S?! THEN THAT MEANS PROFESSOR YING IS HERE?!"

"NO WAY!!!"

Xichen regretted what he just said, giving Yuan the signal to say something shocking for the students.

"Umm...boys can you promise me something?" Yuan fiddled with his fingers.

"What is it Prof?" Xuanyin asked.

"I trust you not to tell anyone from the outside... Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian are still alive..." Yuan said briefly.

The students gapped, eyes wide; after some minutes they became squealing girls despite being men.

"No way! I wanna see them!"

"You all will be seeing them after three days time, so please be patient."

"AWESOME!"

"But where's CEO Lan and Professor Ying?" Lichen asked Xichen who was carrying Yuan's things.

"Their with Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian, they'll be back after three days time, so you'll see them."

They cheered, even Xuanyin who gave a smirk at Yuan.

/Yunmeng/

Jin Ling was running inside Lotus Cove when he heard that Weiying, his uncle, had a gift awaiting for him in Yunmeng.

"Uncle Wei!" Jin Ling scurried over as he buried his whole face on Wei Wuxian's chest, embracing his uncle while sniffing his Uncle's sweet addicting scent.

"A-Ling~" Weiying cooed at Jin Ling who's still embracing him, "I missed Uncle Wei's addicting scent so much~" Jin Ling tightened the embrace making Wei smile while caressing A-Ling's head lovingly.

Zixuan and Yanli were beyond shocked on how close their son is to Wei Wuxian, and how Wei Wuxian could act like a real mother towards their son.

"A-Ling, I want you to meet someone..." A-Ling looked at Weiying then to where Weiying had pointed; "A-Ling, meet Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan, your parents." Slowly tears formed in Jin Ling's eyes then afterwards cried a waterfall.

He hugged Yanli like there's no tomorrow, but after crying he eventually just glared at Zixuan.

"A-Ling~why are you glaring at your father like that?" Cooed Weiying caressing Jin Ling's hand.

"I just remembered the stories you told me, that my father was once an enemy in your eyes, and the thing that he told you that he's not satisfied with mother..." Zixuan was disappointed to himself hearing what his son had said, which everything Jin Ling said was true.

"A-Ling listen here, everything's in the past, and it can no longer be brought to this present time, past is past, and we can't argue with that, what had it one before is done." Wei Wuxian lectures, Jin Ling nod his head then faced his father then bowed with respect. "Father, I'm sorry if our first impressions were a failure and not in good terms, do forgive this impudent child of yours, I pledge not to do it again."

Zixuan patted his head as Jin Ling looked at him.

"No need, everything you have said we're true, and I was disappointed with myself because I never became a good sample to you as a father, and me and your mother weren't by your side when you needed a parent." Zixuan smiled sadly.

"But we never blamed A-Xian, we now know the entire story, and since in the very beginning we knew A-Xian can't commit a sinful thing." Yanli smiled at Wei Wuxian who's still holding Jin Ling's hand.

"Wei Wuxian, you seem to be close with our son...how did it happen? And how did he know that the guy Hanguang-Jun had been hanging out was you, Wei Wuxian the Yiling Patriarch? I'm so curious" Zixuan eyes Wei curiously.

"That's when we were in Lanling, they knew I was the Yiling Patriarch, and I should tell you, Jin Ling's way of stabbing people are the same as A-Cheng, definitely horrid.

I also saved them on Burial Mounds, since fierce corpse attacked them and took them hostage, not until I, Lan Zhan and Wen Ning saves them.

Then the thing with Guangyao happened, but at least I'm still a whole person haha...

After so many years, I actually became close to A-Ling, Jiang Cheng can't seem to take care of A-Ling since he's a Clan Leader, so I took him to Gusu to study at the Cloud Recesses, which Jiang Cheng agreed.

Having no parents was hard for Jin Ling, and he was being mocked by other disciples from other clans.

Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi and Ouyang Zizhen were the friends he only trust.

After seeing his pain, I became the standing dad of Jin Ling, which definitely shocked other disciples and clan leaders.

I just don't want to see him getting hurt, his also my responsibility you know, his still my nephew after all" Weiying started to stress, Jin Ling back hugged him from behind to ease the tension inside Weiying's head.

"Thank you A-Ling" eventually after that, Wei Wuxian fell asleep, and Jin Ling was the one who tucked his uncle to bed.

"Thank you for being my Uncle, Thank you for giving me the things I had ever wanted, and most of all, Thank you for reviving our family"